Anybody figured all the ins and outs of backup B&W2 yet?

fenton_pat

Elder
We all know well the hoops we had to jump through with B&W1 when it came to backing up everything - going to half the folders in the apllication to egt all the files we needed: save games, creatures, maps, etc.  What I'm wondering is whether it's been made any simpler for B&W2 ??? ?  If so, has anyone written a definitive FAQ on it yet?

Twould be a handy thing for the site to have :yes .

depends what kinda backup we talking, profile backup is just make a copy of the folder in my documents why you would back anything else up aprat from modified files is beyond me :suspect
you could just copy the entire game into another folder so if something goes bad u revert to that one? seems really simple to me ???

It's too simple this time. :)

As Slasher mentioed, the saves are in My Documents and the only thing one should try to save is any modified files or mods which were added. Fortunately, there's nothing in the registery this time.

Cool.  I think I have seen people mention before on how they just copy their profiles when reinstalling and just automatically, I think NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! with B&W1 stuck in my mind the whole time.  It's nice to see they've made things much simpler this time :yes .

Back