Any way to Mod Lethys' Creature to be less destructive?

ValentineHeart82

I tried replacing his mind file and starting a new map, but to no obvious effect. Does anyone know a way to make Lethys creature more friendly and less destructive to towns?

I'm working on a Sandbox Map for Land 3 and this is a must because after Lethys is gone he just runs around throwing tornados and increased lightning at all your towns. Casting Creature Compassion works for a little while, but after exiting a Skirmish Game he seems to be back to normal in his behaviors.

Copy and rename Khazar's creature mind, and rename it Lethys'

Hehe I tried that, he's still just as nasty as ever. I think there's either a separate CreatureMind file for Land3 which isn't named after Lethys, or maybe an event scripts him to be aggressive while he's torturing your creature. It takes some doing to break him out of the habit of casting Tornados and Increased Lightning Bolts.

I've heavily modded land 3, still plan to mod it some more (I'm making a Sandbox Set). What's a good tool to smooth out the terrain between the Indian and Egyptian villages?

So far on my play test, once Lethys' creature was unleashed it was quite hellish, he kept attacking my wonders, town centers, and houses. You have to watch for his tornados because they can sweep away your artifacts, so I ended up putting them all at my worship sites. After about fifteen minutes of the Compassion spell though, I got him to being nice and now he's neautral aligned and naturally friendly. Maybe I should keep it this way to give the map some end game challenge once Lethys' is banished to the void.

Except I'm not quite sure whether or not his mind will be reset when I load up the save game, last time I had him being good I played a skirmish map, and when I came back his alignment shift was saved but his behaviors reverted to normal, IE nasty.

Back