Any tools to Directly edit the Creature Mind?

ValentineHeart82

I want to modify a creature for a map I'm working on, it would take forever to teach a tiger Megablast Extreme, so is there anyway to modify a creature mind directly to set the value for the tiger?

Creatures can never cast Megablast Extreme.  It takes too much energy.  They can only cast up to "Increase" Miracles.

If you want him to know the "Increase" miracles, I believe it's possible.  But just because he knows it doesn't mean he'll know how to use it.

That still has to be taught.

I've never had experience much in training Tiger creatures myself, but I imagine giving a new ability to a slow learning creature could be a dangerous thing, especially when that ability is Mega Blast :shocked .

fenton_pat said:
Creatures can never cast Megablast Extreme.  It takes too much energy.  They can only cast up to "Increase" Miracles.

If you want him to know the "Increase" miracles, I believe it's possible.  But just because he knows it doesn't mean he'll know how to use it.

That still has to be taught.

I've never had experience much in training Tiger creatures myself, but I imagine giving a new ability to a slow learning creature could be a dangerous thing, especially when that ability is Mega Blast :shocked .

Ok, well I know that it's dangerous, but teaching a creature Megablast Extream Increased would still take hours, is there a tool to directly edit the creatures mind, just to make them capable of casting the spell?

Probably not. 'Cus if there was, someone would of released it by now.  :p

There is a trick use by the Clans to quickly get a creature to know certain miracles for online play.

This is done by using the creature changer and the creature breeder on land 1. Start with the ape and show him the miracles you want him the know. Then change him to the leopard at the creature breeder's hut. Pause the game, go into the first multi-player screen (I think) and without exiting the game, change him back to an Ape using the creature changer. Now go back into the game and repeat the process until he knows all of the miracles to 100 %. Then change him to the creature type you wish to use.

Wait, wouldn't doing that still make it so that the Tiger wouldn't have all miracles at 100%? Because the Tiger is like the base, if you teach a miracle to a chimp then the tiger is only going to have a certain % of that mircale learned...

No, using this cheat gets around the memory loss problem.

This one I dont know.
If no one can help you with this, get adventurous and start experimenting. Just be sure to have a back-up of all the files you modify, just in case.

Back