Any of you try out playing b&w1 online?

Any of you try out playing b&w1 online using bwphoenix yet?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• What's bwphoenix?

• Not yet

• Total voters

FotD

Elder
After having a few games with chaoslight as my partner, I was wondering if any of you here at kayssplace also play it online.

bwphoenix info:  (you must use bwphoenix now, sinse they closed the official servers.)
click here

Also, to contact people for games we can post our msn address here for people to contact us.
Mine is:
fireofthedark@msn.com

To find people at the lionhead forums, go here.

Not yet myself, but there have been a few people showing interest in it in the past.

Aww, you're no fun, Kays! :p

(At least I played a few games with you before the servers closed :laugh: )

Was that the online connection in the first black and white?
I'd heard of playing online but i never really understood how to do it

I'm a bit fuzzy on it myself to be honest ??? .

I've recently installed Phoenix (after promising myself for ages to try it out).  I'm operating through a wireless router though, so I won't be up for hosting games until I'm more confident in playing around with that thing, so if someone's willing to host, I should be free to try playing online on Monday night (If I manage to figure it out that is :p ).

let me get this right you start up the lobby start the server and then connect with the client, then start playing  ???

If for some reason you can't understand what Dero wrote, I made this.

:)

thanx for simplifying it for the simpleton    :laugh2

hey i've wanted ta play for some time now,but i can't host...i should be available tonight and l8er tomorrow
....haven't played the game in a while so my creature might not be good enough but i love a challenge :cool:

FotD said:
Aww, you're no fun, Kays! :p

(At least I played a few games with you before the servers closed :laugh: )

I said "not yet" not "no" .  :p

Just needed to the time to look into it.  :suspect

Back