An Easter egg at Christmas time?

Kays

Elder
I was playing BW2 yesterday and occassional noticed the foliage glowing in some tress. I originally thought it was light shining through the tree. But In looking at some screenshots the glowing looks Chrstmas lights in the tree.

normal_GCS0772.jpg

lol it does look like lights , but also like light passing trought the leaves,but it's more like Chrstmas lights .:)

Its a nice look, but that always happens when your 100% good.  You've never noticed that?  :suspect

Hmmm,  But I'm only a little good not 100%.

I can't say that I've noticed them before except for this time.  And I've been more good before. :rolleyes

Have to keep a closer eye out for this in the future.

I've seen it on my game... hmm I thought they were cherry blossoms XD;;; well, I guess now that I think of it they look more like christmas light than that..

Aww, those are pretty. Makes me want that damn game again after reading all those complaints about it. *sigh*

Anyone tried to set their 'puter date to April's Fool Day to see what happens this time around? BW1's paw print trick always made me smile...

they are pretty :yes  :)  what happens when you're 100% evil or just basically evil mebye black lights or somet??? or somet evil lol

Yes there are lights that emit no visible light. Uv lights that make white clothes glow blue in the dark is one example.

Or it could be a reference to "Dark Suckers" a Google search will find loads of links.

Lol I love the Dark Sucker theory, Gremxula. There's a theory on why hell is exothermic somewhere, which is similar.

[Edit] Googled

Actualy when at christmas November-december Zoom to the childrens playground and listen for a christmas*y* theme  :upside

Back