Resource icon

Alllands (5 Maps) 1.0.0

Kratzean

Kratzean submitted a new resource:

Alllands (5 Maps) - This five Maps with the "Allands.lnd" are a combination from Land1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and Land T.

This five Maps with the "Allands.lnd" are a combination from Land1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and Land T. I have add some Landscape corners of the original Lands to this map and I have add the original objects of this parts.
2 of the Maps are avaiable as Multiplayer Maps, who you can add to the "Online Maps" folder.

Very THX to the LNDRomat Editor and the Help from a anonym friend.

Read more about this resource...

I can't wait to play it.. sadly, I loaned out my cd ^^;; both of them.. >_>

Blaaah!..

That's usually an unfortunate side-effect of custom map making.

If you're not extremely careful in how you handle the shore line, this is what can happen sometimes I believe.  I may be wrong, but I believe there's nowt you can do on your end.  Sorry  :( .

In addition, I took a look at the map and while I can make out Land's 1 & 5, I'm not sure how the remainder make up lands 2,3 & 4.

Can someone whose downloaded this tell me is it only parts of those lands that are present or am I missing something?

If I scroll way up, I can see the whole island,
and I can make out at least some of land 4 (and like you said most of 1 & 5).
Well, I'll have to look at it again.
Also, I noticed that Kratzean said that it was also a combination of land T?
Is that the playground where that Japanese guy walks you around the mountain and stuff?

Land T is the training  Island you go to with F2.
The coast lines are best avoided if you can  but BWSurveyer is the  only editor I have used that can give  smooth coast lines.

Back