Resource icon

Advanced Atlantismod-Version 1.0.0

Kratzean

Patrick Selter submitted a new resource:

Advanced Atlantismod-Version - This Advancedversion of my Atlantismod has all Updates (Atlantismod Update 1.05 and 1.10) included.

This Advancedversion of my Atlantismod has all Updates (Atlantismod Update 1.05 and 1.10) included.
This version has any extras and updates for any challenges.
You must "NOT" download the last three files of my Atlantismod to install this pack.

Read more about this resource...

<b>I need help with Advanced Atlantismod</b>

I have black & white intalled into windows XP (but in spanish) and i would aprecciate intructions to intall this mod in english if possible. By the way great site.

<b>I NEED TO KNOW!!!</b>

I need help.I don't know German,do You have an English Version of the readme???Is it only for CI???

yeah, it is only for CI, Patrick is a friend of mine and I will try to translate most of the texts into English, so most of you will understand, what we are talking about! Sure, there will be some mistakes in the texts, but it will be recommented to use the German Version, for people who understand it... or just to train their German skills ;) . WHen I have got enough time, I will translate most of the texts...

To be honest I do not even remember making that comment, but thank you anyway.

My Dad knew enough German for me to be able to install it, but it is in German whilst playing so I just scrapped it.

It was me, I just remembered posting that, I forget stuff relatively easily.

Here is the Translated Readme: 1st Map installation: copy the folder "Data" and "Scripts" in the directory of the island creatures of pure "(it is not deleted).
2nd Copy the files "IsleMap.txt" and "Challenge.chl" in the Scripts / CreatureIsles / directory of IDK.
3rd Copy the files "Kazarr.cps", "Kazarrl.cps", "Lethis.cps" and "Lethisl.cps" into the Data / Textures / directory of IDK.

Back