About BW3 creature magic's! please post.

Darkside said:
Luckily I do know when, Peter Molyneux at the Game Delevopers Award Ceremony * in Blackpool, England* He said in an Interview, he would PROBABLY make it in 2010, AFTER Fable 2 and Some Unnannounced Game * Pac Man Adventures* and So Literally Lets count our fingers until that day comes

Don't get your hopes up too much though, Peter Molyneux's word isn't worth a used wad of toilet paper.

I'm with Kays on this one; naked fist-fighting creatures are where it's at.

I'd just like to see improved combat for both the creature and the armies, and for Christ's sake, for once I'd like to have a creature that doesn't have an obsession with trees, regardless of what I've taught it. >_<

drakenx9 said:
Dragon would be better than a demon... Because than he'd get alignment n stuff....That's always fun!  :;):

(sorry for slight off topic)

I think there should be a few (say 3) flying creatures: dragon,eagle and something else, a bat?

Of course, since they will be praticly "invinsible", dragon will be a bit slow and the eagle and bat will have to be very weak.

griffins would be freakin awesome. Or maybe an elephant. Think about it. An evil war elephant :woot

i think that the animals shoulnt have armor or weapons, and use what they have. I dont like the fist fighting either. Have a real animal fight for once. jeez. have the lion or the tiger bite something once in a while. i dont like how the are on hind legs too. the cow should be on all fours so that it looks freakin awesome when it charges a creature or walls or something.

it could stand on hind legs sometimes, i should have included. Imagine fire breathing though! Thats what i should be like.

Hey, guys. If we hold Molyneaux to his word, we should be getting a sequel soon. :woot

2010!

Yeah. Didn't really realize what I was saying, there. Must be something in the water here. :rolleyes

Anyway, what we need to focus on is mods. I know there is some BW2 mod in the works, occasionally, though I am not a BW2 initiate and don't know much about that, and kratzean has made a CI mod. If I ever find the time, energy and severe apathetic deprivation to break back into coding and programming, it shouldn't be too hard to
decompile the game(s) and recode them in a suitable format. :angry  (shhhh) :suspect

Alternatively, we can face the fact that Black&White is dead, and move on to bigger and better things, like Portal and lawsuits against EA for sucking. After all, there is still Fable. :)

Back