About BW3 creature magic's! please post.

ChArGeR

What magic, auras, skills, weapons or equipment would you like for BW3(if it will come out)?

I would like Swords or Knifes for creature and auras(fire, wind etc.)make a fire sword with using fire aura and touching sword and armors would be cool, magic more than four, atleast 10 orginal and mixes too, equipments like grappling hook for getting in high places, or wings for creatures (get wings completing special challenges) and as the last a fighting skills, like Boxing, Karate, Kung Fu TaeKwonDo etc.

With these things BW3 could be perfect(in my opinion).

It depends on the creatures for me, for a heavy type of creature (turtle, Rhino etc.) i'd pick a club and fire and judo whilst for more fast type of creatures (horse, tiger etc.) i would pick sabers or bow and arrow with wind class of magic and karate :D

I just want a creature that can walk on water and bring puppies back to life :(

Is there any evidence (recent, not just that "up to Black and White 5!" or whatever comment) that BW3 will ever be made though?

Not really.

The last heard about allt his was ages back in interviews with Peter Molyneux.

He said the team wanted to work on other projects for now.

So in the best case scenario, they could start work on a B&W3 after Fable 2, but I highly doubt that.  It's all pure speculation on my part.

Luckily I do know when, Peter Molyneux at the Game Delevopers Award Ceremony * in Blackpool, England* He said in an Interview, he would PROBABLY make it in 2010, AFTER Fable 2 and Some Unnannounced Game * Pac Man Adventures* and So Literally Lets count our fingers until that day comes

I hope that there will be Black & White 3 and hope it will be good.
(please talk about subject of topic not other things)

The creature should be able to do most of the things that you can do as a god...
Like make meteors come from da sky... make smaller versions of volcanoes...    etc.

REALY!? 2010! THAT"S TWO YEARS BEFORE THE ALIENS COME!!! (2012)

anayway, I just hope you could have a demon like creature, (with a flameing body and wings that enable him to fly), and possibly be able to go inside of your creature when you dezire, and control him much like you would in a third person rpg. that would be fun!

ooh, and rather than the last land of the game having a normal creature, there should be a greek titan of some kind that you have to bring down (the titan being creature like, not a god hand.)

unless of course we've progressed into the middle ages, in which case it would have to be a devil like thing of some kind... or a dragon.

zypher said:
REALY!? 2010! THAT"S TWO YEARS BEFORE THE ALIENS COME!!! (2012)

anayway, I just hope you could have a demon like creature, (with a flameing body and wings that enable him to fly), and possibly be able to go inside of your creature when you dezire, and control him much like you would in a third person rpg. that would be fun!

ooh, and rather than the last land of the game having a normal creature, there should be a greek titan of some kind that you have to bring down (the titan being creature like, not a god hand.)

unless of course we've progressed into the middle ages, in which case it would have to be a devil like thing of some kind... or a dragon.
Dragon would be better than a demon... Because than he'd get alignment n stuff....That's always fun!  :;):

Maybe I'm a purist, but I don't agree with the idea of weapons and armour ( or clothing) for the creature.

I think armor would look cool, but the creatures wouldn't need weapons because they have natural weapons (claws, fangs, horns, and... sheer stupidity for the ape! no, just kidding, the ape slaps people...)

haha, the overlord minions would be quite fun to have in black and white 3, especialy the red ones!

depends on your point of view i suppose. i like armor for the creature, but it could easily ruin the game.

zypher said:
... sheer stupidity for the ape! no, just kidding, the ape slaps people...

The Ape doesn't just slap people, he pimp slaps them  :devil

I think armor and weapons aren't neccessary. What they should work on is the battle system.

I mean, the unarmed combat thing would work well if they put more effort into it.. like having your creature become a skilled combatant.. The ape creature would have kingkong-like hammerfists while the lion and tiger would have strong swipes... Crocodiles have a strong bite to the head.... turtles have a diving shell attack (or something).. etc.

I'd like the battle scenes to be more like jurassic park and less like WWE.  :laugh2
And none of that lucky "whoever-gets-on-top-wins" scenario in BW2..

As for magic, perhaps something more than hurling fireballs and throwing lightning bolts..... something like electric fists and/or firefists would be nice...or "hulk smashing" the ground to send an earthquake...  and the creature's natural AI ability to use surrounding objects such as vines to choke the opponent..

With these, BW3 can seriously be the best game ever.

Of course, more godly creatures would be nice.. able to withstand entire armies without a problem. :yourock:

leathaface said:
....able to withstand entire armies without a problem.

well, thats the problem. armies are too weak and creatures are too friggin' strong.

Pretty much all the stuff they promised for Black and White 2 that they never delivered on and never thought to recant before the game had already been out for a month.

Back