A question..

darkroachesx

Can you only play the missions with getting revenge on the Aztecs!..

Are there no Skirmish  or something like that?...

And will they add a multiplayer function in the future.?!

...Man i love this game!....

There is only the story campaign. :(

I don't know if there are plans to add skirmish or multiplayer capability.

Ahh, I wish the skirmish was still in there :( Even though it's technically cheating with your creature. :p But it was still cool.:D

I'd really like for there to be multiplayer...  though I suppose it'd be hard to work out propperly.
Co-op missions would be fun too but eh.

give it time and it shall be done. there might be a way to use the program that lets you host a mini server for bnw1 for bnw2 thus much like a priv server the users will host, it could work i guess and co-op missions would be just... :woot

Hopefully we'll see an expansion or a lot of very good patches in the future.

hard to say really... it's "different"
it's alot easier to be good than it was in the original I can say that much. 
;p I can just putz around playing with my little town for a few hours and I'll beat the island.

in the first one I'd always have to go on the offencive and try impressing other towns with miracles (and they really tended to get bored with all my goody goody stuff so I'd whip a rock or fireball at them in the first one)

same but when i used fireball over them it sometimes caught 1 of there buildings alight and my good temple started growing spikes so frustrating :angry:

i'd have to say its easier.... BW1 land 5 pissed me off.... you COULD NOT be good on that level... you would get too bored...

it IS a lot easier to be good... just have fun with the city... you'll be so good you can torch anything that comes your way and still be 99% good

THIS HAS TO DO WITH THE END OF THE GAME... READ AT OWN RISK... cuz i know everyone is curious what the spoiler is about... but sometimes it ruins it...

the final land is also kinda hard to be good in cuz you need so much impressiveness.... and you get cool bonus armies that appear RIGHT inside one and right outside another town.... so that was the first time i played the war secion of the game.

but it definately is "Different"... it is much easier to be good or evil... but gameplay is a little different...

OH! AND... having to do with tribute...

ALSO HAVING TO DO WITH END OF GAME...

When you beat the game... you start over with everything you had (tribute, creature thoughts, alignment) its pretty cool... so you can go throught the game a few times and get anything you want... it all depends on what you want the first time you go through

shadowa111 said:
same but when i used fireball over them it sometimes caught 1 of there buildings alight and my good temple started growing spikes so frustrating :angry:

yea.... the miracles would loose their effect... i would make artifacts and throw it at em... i got good at landing em in their town... if you landed em right you got points for a flying object AND the artifact points.... easy 500 belief for bw1....

Also, has anyone found out a good way to populate another town? cuz i really dont want to take it over the evil way... but you need the resources from other towns (or there needs to be a way to replenish mines cuz its the only non-renewable resource).... i mean your a god... come on... you can make ore.... you probably could make diamond blades for em if you wanted.... or compress the world really fast.. there.. near indestructable island made of diamonds! take that Island Destruction Ultimate Miracle (just fyi for those of you who dont know it... they dont have the island destruction miracle... but it would be very fun to play with.... guess Suicide Bombing was a little hard to survive to go to the next land

also whats not so cool is that volcano and earthquake are not perminate effects on the land... the volcano shrinks and the earth comes back together... too bad... i wanted to make islands with volcanoes!

wow i'm off topic... but... i tend to do that

Just so you know one of the earthquakes left a white mark and another one still has a crack but you dont see lava at the bottom you see dirt.

Back