A New Creature

thepinkkitty

Well some people have seen The Best Creautre thread and mum told me that I had 40gb on the PC so I thought, hmm that's not bad - and I have no clue over sizes I figured it's good since I've got The Sims 2 (plus 6 expansion packs, four stuff packs, and a party pack) and Neverwinter Nights installed on my PC.

I've decided to reinstall BnW but I don't think I will remake Nessie because he just won't be the same. So then I read a creature faq (how I also chose Nessie) and I decided the Wolf, Tortoise or the Cow (in which case I won't have to cheatly change my pet).

Which one do you think is good? I choose mine on intelligence and prettyness (lol).

A tiger would do nice, if you want a pretty creature. Intelligance isnt a factor, it just makes the game harder  :). I can't say choose one. But as far as I know the wolf is all round good, cow is the nicest creature, tortoise an okay defender.

If you swap the creature through kong, be warned it may corrupt. I don't find it a problem that people use it for a creature swap, however making him maxed out, just makes their gameplay boring. However I would recommend you these options.

Tiger
Wolf
Cow

From your factors, and also a picture gallery of differnet creature skins.

Is the titan going to be good?

http://www.planetblackandwhite.com/blackandwhite/creatures/

Hey, great minds think alike! I've been going on Planet BlackandWhite so that I know what they look like neutral and good (I never ever let my creatures go bad).

The wolf is very purple and can get quite annoying. The tortoise goes multi-coloured which is perdy and the cow goes white and black. I once had a cow that I was fond of and I loved it's good skin.

And I always download CachePack, that's how I swap my creatures.

Yeah. I remember teaching it and it was really good in the end but I can't remember how long it took.

Do you know if the leapord is intelligent. The creature faq said it was low but one of my friends had a leapord  and I thought it was smart.

Its the same as the tiger, i think, yes the creatures are some what dumb but with training they can become the most powerful creatures in eden.

I remember how huge my tiger got. It looked taller than most creatures... but I think that's because that was a few years back and I have to imagine it now.

So... I think I've chosen... the ... tortoise. No, the cow. I think I'll go with the wolf because I remembered now that Khazar's tortoise makes that horrible noise when you stroke him. Ugh.

Wait... maybe... no... wolf... Yeah. I've made my desicion and I'm stickin to it.

The leapord.

Or the wolf.

Well I suppose I've never actually had the tortoise. Or the leapord. Okay. Since Lethys or Khazar haven't got it, I'm getting a leapord. And if I hate it, I'll just go ahead and switch.

Just a moot point now...but none of the unofficial creature swappers really work properly even the in game "hut" on L1+4 is not 100% yet another old trick for learning boost.

The wolf is a good choice. Fairly intelligent and easy to train but not that strong. And if you don't like pink, there's a number of nice skins available.

The Leopard is a bit smarter than the tiger but not quite as strong. But it is the quickest creature speed and reaction wise.

The trouble with some of the "creature" changers is they change the model and skin but not the mind.
I tried the moving from tiger to rhino once and it left tiger footprints.

Well I've always used CachePack with my game. I tend to cheat a lot with my game using that. Like if my creature gets low strength I'll just up it to 100, same with height and weight (always on 50). And also to change my creature.

I think I'm just going to get wolf again :).

Get the zebra! :D  Zebras are full of pwnage! ^^;;; I'm not being biased.... well... maybe a bit XD

Yea, they are good, i had one for abit. Good for anyone mainly good.

Zebra's are just different skinned horses, I've already had a horse. I've changed my wolf (formerly leapord) to a lion :D

Oh you think so do you? Well, I have one thing to say to you.

YOU ARE FULL OF PHAIL!!! :D

The Zebra is just as the same as horse in attributes, but they have different personalities.

Well they will have how would you feel if you had to go out in your PJ's

Back