A Foray Into Evil Territory.

I made a spelling error at 1 AM, so sue me. and, its rather the other way around, Human Intelligence and Canine obedience, a Canine is loyal, believing almost anything presented by its master to be fact, like a small child to its parent falling into habits formed by its supervision.

An adult human being, a smart one at least, is able to question, and come to its own conclusion, an intellegent mind is harder to control, but just as easy to corrupt.

Not to say that a creature in black and white could possibly have the thought processes of an adult human, unless theres a black and white like the first about 70 years from now.

May not be a good, or solid analogy, but it is one.

Starting to get a wee tad off topic here anyway

I knew what you meant, and I disagreed. My counterpoint is that most people are dumber than most dogs. Simple.

My creature was randomly respawned. Like, I loaded a skirmish game, and it was no longer my full-size, scarred-up supergood superwise leopard, but a tiny (smallest possible size, I think) and completely knowledgeless ape creature. Fortunately, my creature was backed up, so I fixed the problem with ease, making it trivial. But that was weird. :shocked

^Certainly off-topic, though. So, how's this? In the unpatched game, it is evil to take fish (for your creature). It is evil in all versions for the creature to take food from the store. And I'm pretty much certain that evil thoughts and doing evil things without command are what makes the creature more evil, so teach it generally evil habits and let it just do its thing.

Back