a few questions

aggravated

hey i got this game when it first came out and felt it paled in comparison to BW1.  i was under the impression that most people felt the same and was totally surprised to find kays's place still up and thriving!  have there been any major changes to the game i should know about?  has there been an expansion?  i really want to get back into this game as i loved BW1.  what do you people do in the game other than the main campaign?

First of all, there's one thing you probably want to know about. There is released a expansion pack for B&W2, named Battle of the Gods.

Major changes? Well, I don't know if you have the patches for B&W2, but they can be downloaded at the download section here at Kayssplace!

Have fun playing! :)

The moding tools for it have also been released. You'll find that in the downloads too.

Welcome back to B&W :)

well its no surprize that kayssplace is still up, were a tight knit little community here lol. and just because bw2 wasnt that great dosnt mean the whole sight is going down.

weve still got bw1, and i beleive that we will be branching out as soon as spore comes out :)

Thanks  :)

A couple more questions... if I download the new patch, is there any way at all to save my creature or progress?

Also, I've beaten land 9 and been sent back to land 4.  I've heard there was a sandbox mode after land 9.  How do I access this and does downloading the patch take that away too?

If you add the V1.1 patch, then all of your saves and creature will be rendered useless.

There is no sandbox mode build into the game, you just keep playing the same lands over and over again. There are maps available, but these need to be loaded as a new game.

Back