A few questions

fire2

I was wondering the mods in the 4th page in the download area those are the old ones right?

And I was wondering do you need to dwnld the patch 1.1 to use them or will they work with just the installation itself?

Also, will it do any harm to your pc/game if you use too many?

A bit offtopic: Whats sandbox mode?
                          And can a nVidia FX5500 show fur/grass?

If anyone gets to answering these this will really help me out.

If you refering to the modding tools for BW2 that should be the correct file.

To use them you need to have the V1.2 patch installed(which means both patches).

A sandbox map is a map with no objectives, so you can just keep on playing it.

A FX 5500 might be able to show fur and grass but it will probably be quite laggy if it does.

mario star had a bit about his grafix card in general technical how his  Nvidia Geforce FX 5200 wouldnt show fur if thats any help, seeing as his is an older version yours might work  :rolleyes

Thanks guys, guess Im going to have to restart but I knew I had it coming when most trainers and modding tools would come after patches for less problems.
By the way how do you unlock the sandbox feature?
I've heard you must complete the game first.

Although BotG has what might be considered a sandbox mode when you finish it, non exists for BW2. You start a custom map as if it were a new game.

Hey Kay or anybody else can it do harm it I use too many editing mods, I probably know the answer to this but I want to be sure. :rolleyes

Thanks

about the Nvidia Geforce FX 5500, thats the card my computer runs off of and i dont have grass or fur in my game, though it runs very smooth with no lag, and i have detail set to high, too.

fire2 said:
Hey Kay or anybody else can it do harm it I use too many editing mods, I probably know the answer to this but I want to be sure. :rolleyes

Thanks

Most times it doesn't do any harm. But sometimes one bad edit could cause a problem. At worst, just uninstall the game and then reinstall it.

i have been making and applying mods for BW2 for quite some time now and have only encountered a few small problems
so you shouldn't have too many troubles

( yea 100th post :cool: )

Back