A few questions for someone wishing for the game.

What do you think of BW2 so far?

• It's fantastic :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's great, but... :)

• I think it's OK :upside

• Nah, it's just so so. :(

• They totally messed it up!!! :angry:

• Total voters

Kazar

Elder
First of all.  Is it everything you hoped for?  what i mean is it the game that will be remembered forever?

ok, now i really want the game but i need to get more money first, so i looked at a few pics and it seems that all the ones FOTD posted have a little menu bar thingy.  whats with that.  someone explain if i have to have that and what it does.

ohhhh man, i want it soo bad, but i need the money i have for bills and a few other things.  :(

good game buy it only if ur comp i sgood if bad or a little good ur screwed u must have a good comp.

Kazar said:
First of all.  Is it everything you hoped for?  what i mean is it the game that will be remembered forever?

ok, now i really want the game but i need to get more money first, so i looked at a few pics and it seems that all the ones FOTD posted have a little menu bar thingy.  whats with that.  someone explain if i have to have that and what it does.

ohhhh man, i want it soo bad, but i need the money i have for bills and a few other things.  :(

Hehe, yeah, I use it a ton more than needed. :p You can turn it off if you want. Also, I think its the best game ever.  Also, if you like, I can try to take some videos of it. (on low detail)

I'm a little disappointed because in some ways  it doesn't seem to have the same character as the old game did.
The creature, so it appears, is now a part of the game instead of a separate entity.

However, it is a very interesting and well done game. The graphics are just stunning, plus the controls and game play has been greatly improved. The menus are optional and easy to hide or bring up. You can get a good feel of what's happening just by looking at the icons. Which are informative rather than annoyin

I'm not trying to discourage you from buying it and if your system can handle it I would highly recomend it. But, right now I just don't think that this game will have the longevity of the original.

I'm adding a poll to this topic to get a feel of what other people think.

i gots me a question :laugh:
Did they remember to leave the ability to go back to previous lands in? if not i may have to change my vote to the last one...
i mean when they decided no other gods that part of bnw1 was killed and they said you could choose alliances to which would totally affect plot and stuff but alas this might as well be bnw1 as it doesnt link to the first :(
still i wanna know if we can go back and use this so called micro management they bragged about :angry: it still there?

Back