A discovery about Cache Cheats

Pangarna

Using their "Creature Teacher", I wondered exactly how this programme adds miralces to your creature and if it could be used for other things.

I did some investigating and made a discovery:

The creature teacher doesn't teach YOUR creature anything, it grafts another creature's mind on to yours.

The proof for this is:
1) After using the teacher, they are scars on "your" creature, which were not there before.
2) The simplest of tasks that you have taught him/her will be different as well as other features in the creature cave such as aggression, creature mind, age etc.
3) The tattoos are removed, at first I saw this as a byproduct, but then realised; only the mind should be changed, so why is the body?

The conclusion is that the teacher in question basically overwrites certain sections of your creature.
The moral of this story is either use it on a young creature or dont use it at all.

That's an intereting observation.

KInda makes sense since the teacher will totally replace anything your creature has previously learned.

i dont know for sure but i think the physical part of the creature mind file shouldn't be needed to be replaced

From memory the creature mind is in 2 parts.
One part has all the data for almost everything memory ,scars etc. The other part is alignment,physical size and strength used within the game to match creatures within the game. 

Back