0 Tribute Modification, everything is free!!!!

Phen

Here is my modification that allows EVERYTHING, that cost tributes to cost 0 tributes,
enjoy.

README.txt:

Just place the GameBalanceArtefact.txt, to C:\Program Files\Lionhead Studios\Black & White 2\Data\Balance (default path),  and replace your old one.
Make sure you backup your old one, just incase you want to go back to normal.

ALSO this will only take effect ONLY IF YOU START A NEW GAME.

nice one beat me to it :p
i was wondering how we tell what each line of number means but i guess you just trial & errored huh? i cant do that till i get my vid card :(

First Line, is tribute cost
Second Line, is 1 for Bought  2 is for Already Have. 0 For Disabled.
Thrid Line is always 1, So I donno.
Fourth Line is all 1's.... soo I donno.
Fith line describes what Item your buying
Sixth line, Is MUST have Land ___ completed, to unlock

Also, the TEMPLE and the ARMOURY must be in the postives, and under 40 000, or else game  will mess up, during the Tribute tutorial.

so changing the 6th line to 1 would also add the "unlock everything" cheat to this file huh, wow theyve really made it easy this time round :shocked im gonna have some real fun first time i play :cool:

Slasher said:
so changing the 6th line to 1 would also add the "unlock everything" cheat to this file huh, wow theyve really made it easy this time round :shocked im gonna have some real fun first time i play :cool:

Aye, but you may run into some game crashes. So, i decided to leave that out for now.
Also some things example:Altar can only be event unlocked.

all u need to make now is like the creature aligner from caches cheats i love that thingbut  cache stoped so we need a basic cache pack

I have tried this, and so far nothing has gone wrong. It works, but I haven't made everything free, only a whole lot cheaper. Since paying 0 tribute, probably would cause errors.

Back