Zebra or Horse

Albalrogue

I was wondering witch one is the strongest, fastest and most inteligent between the horse and the zebra.

I can see that the zebra runs faster, but I can't see a difference in the combat and learning.

From what I can see, the stats are almost identical.

Table.gif

The Horse and Zebra are exactly the same aside from the stats above. The only thing to consider, in my opinion, is appearance. The good and evil skins also look vastly different on each creature.

I prefer the Zebra, myself. I generally avoid using the "farm animal" group because of their laziness, so if I am going to do so I may as well use the more exotic looking of the two...

The zebra is better in ways that you will not notice, even if you look for them. The thing to consider here is:
Good horse is a shiny purple unicorn, good zebra is a sparkly, kind of pinkish zebra.
Neutral horse is a blue, bubbly-looking classical Greek Horse of Poseidon, neutral zebra is a zebra.
Evil horse is a kind of skeletal corpsey horse, which basically looks like rotting flesh, while evil zebra is a spiky, red-and-black zebra.

It is a matter of appearance. Personally, I think the horse has better alignment-based effects on appearance, but the zebra is cool for people that really like zebras and don't want their creature to change too much.

The Good horse looks exactly the same as the Neutral horse, except it has a horn.

Plus the good glow, and it is white and purple instead of blue, so it looks like cotton candy.

whh2fs.jpg

They do look more different than I remember, but the Good Horse is in no way purple. That is clearly light blue.

Either way, I don't like the dark spots when using the Good Horse, so I always use a custom skin.

I like my horse, he is good, and he actually will feed, water, sleep in his pen, water fields, and heal villigers by himself, but the zebra is cool too.

Back