Yet another problem...

Zigmar

Elder
My mate fixed the first problem however when you load the map it looks awful il give a screenie if you want...

Glitch3.jpg

Glitch2.jpg

Glitch1.jpg

Is that the map your making?

How does it look on your PC?

This was ment to be my mates project, a bloackaded map 2 of only hidden passages. Im sorry but any help i would like.

I am on minium detail.

How does it loook in BWSrurveyor?

From what I understand, if you save a landscape too many times it will corrupt.

Any chance you can send it to me so I can have a look. Use the Submit a File" link under "More" on the top drop down menu.

But my friend kept using this account for searching for a online battle, il make sure he ues his own account to start topics.

I didn't see a point in that topic so I merged it with this topic.[br][br]Added: [time]1175472426[/time]Had a chance to look at that landscape and see what you mean.  Sorta.

I can see the streaks in the landscape and the blocks dissapearing. But this only happens at a distance. And I think that problem could be related to saving the landscape too often. Other than that, it appears normal.

Ive got to try and investigate of how and why this happens any way i will continue to try to improve this glitch, or is it worth giving up?

Try updating your video drivers. Up close, it's a nice looking landscape.

It appears to be quite intersting also. :yes

Back