WOLVES

punxart00

Well...lets say I want a wolf..so can you guys who had/have a wolf can tell me what do you like or don`t about this creature.This informations can be useful for the ppl who are new with BW2,so they don't spend too much time choosing a creature :yes (for example in BW I tried every creature to see if i like it or not so i lost allot of time..and after that a was happy with my creature :rolleyes ).You can also post pictures here of your wolfs..from baby wolfs to mature good  :angel or evil ones :devil .If you think this is a good idea to help people choose their creature easier maybe i or anybody else will stars new topics about tigers,apes,lions  :yes

Don't know why but I usually tend to choose the wolf.  ???

I think their biggest draw back is that they don't fight too well.

well the warrior role can be upgraded so he will become a better warrior...and I don`t think he can be worse at fighting than the cow..or ape.. :suspect

Isn't it "wolves" and not "wolfs"?

I haven't played with wolves, but I've played against them. I'm not sure if this actually counts, or if the Norse wolf was supposed to lose, but every time my lion fought against him, Lion-o kicked his butt.

And then one day he never stood back up...

normal_NEW%20NEW%20NEW.JPG

my big wolf i havent played cause i cant this is the latest picture
wolves tend to be evil creatures. But with a little training my wolf was as good as good, i guess. Not the smartest but hes pretty fast. He loses that fastness when hes about 30% grown. Not the best fighters a tiger or lion has won when he pounces on your creature. I chose the wolf because he is my fav creature.
But the good wolf has an extremley long nose. I think the eveil one does too.
I dont care i just use my creature to help out. Hes pretty helpful. Hes not a killing machine when hes evil.
those are his draw backs and good sides,

wolves are fast and sly but they are like really big dogs just plain goofy, it dosnt really matter how much you upgrade their worrior roles they are still far from the best fighters.

I have a wolf and I preferr him over any of the others, with runner up being the tiger,  but still, I had a lion and it was an overall idiot XD;; and my cow wasn't much other then entetainment.. never tried the ape..

The ape ain't that bad, just a bit slow to get around.

who would win a turtle or a wolf but the wolf was creature switched with the ape and the turtle was creature switched with the tiger.?

I chose the wolf and on the 3rd Japanese land he does loads of good stuff on free will and then he will just stop, the wolf is lazy like a DOG i hate it i wouldnt choose it really as he is always tired in all lands....

But the tiger is your best war machine in the game really, slaughters anything if you have the right power!

Wolves are not that good in combat, whether it be soldiers or creatures. They are speedy though so they can get to things fast early in the game. They are helpful if influenced right and really i just leave him on his own. Later i found hes half starved to death, been collecting grain for the past hour. And his muscle is 100%

I don't think its the wolf thats the problem. i have completed B&W2 with the wolf and only once lost a creature fight which was against the Japanese tiger but my wolf was pretty weak after it had beaten it the first time. My wolf is evil and it is just as powerful as the lion. i have tried them both and also the ape, tiger and turtle but nothing can match the wolf for me and i always end up picking it.

Back