Wolf gets deformed.

Albalrogue

I was wondering if it was normal taht the wolf's face gets all deformed (big massive nose, gums showing through the lips).

From what I've heard, it is normal. I think there is some way to fix it, but I don't remember. It looks kinda like Wile E. Coyote. :)

yep, okapi is right - its normal. the only way to make the wolf look realistic is to have him as a neutral creature. good and evil messes it up a bit. i think you can change the heightmaps so that it is the same for neutral AND good and evil, but you'd have to ask someone whos more familiar with this sort of thing.

Nope, it has nothing to do with alignment. It has more to do with the balance between fat and muscle. Too much muscle and not enough fat = nasty looking wolf. No muscle and no fat = nasty looking wolf. I don't remember the exact percentages, but keeping muscle around 70% and fat anywhere between 40 and 50% seems like a familiar count to me.

Now that I think about it though, I think that if you have an evil wolf, the balance of muscle and fat is a little off-set. Good has no effect.

I've also noticed that the wolf gets "fat teeth" when evil.  That's probably part of the glitch, too.  :rolleyes

Back