wind miracle

ramac

any1 notice that u cant buy wind miracle cos it isnt available has any 1 noticed that cos i cant get it can any of u get it. or do u get it in later of the game.

It is in the game and acording to ppl at the bnw2 boards its a off shoot of one of the epic miracles by squeezing it or throwing it or whatever but thats what i read :yes

oh so its a epic miracle hurricane im suggesting.
but i didnt see it as a miracle.

I'm on Land 8.. defeated the Aztecs, finishing the silver scolls and other objectives.. and I haven't seen anything about it yet.

Doesn't seem like it is a part of another miracle or wonder. All wonders go to a cutscene when you use it. "Squeezing" miracles doesn't work as it's supposed to.. :(

you're talking about the one that you can toss it and it'll suck in then blow out?
and you can squeeze it and it makes a white circle (like making feilds) that you can stretch and release.... wich will then make a purple force field (Very very cool looking, though I'm unsure of how well it works ;p nobodies attacked me with projectiles yet)

I'm on land... 4(? The one with the norse) and I have it.  I couldn't start buying miracles until I got to that land and built the altar.

Unless I'm misunderstanding.

I found out the Wind Miracle.. is actually the Shield Miracle also. Just drop or throw the miracle and it will pause, then explode and blow enemies around.

right, toss it and it will vaccum in then throw enemies.  Squeeze it and you can make a sheild that functions similar to the ones in the first game.  Though the purple wind effects look much cooler in my opinion.

oh thanks u guys i will buy the miracle tonight (so there is a point in buying the shield miracle)

Yah, thanks guys.  :laugh:

I was wondering what happenen to the wind miracle also.

Wonder why they called it shield rather wind. ???

well it's a very sheildy style miracle?  But yeah... they don't call fire "burn" or water "grow"

Personally I like the toss feature of wind more than the squeeze  ;p I use the toss to clear dead enemies from my front gates.

blugeist good idea ill try that and yea its really good i wiped out lots of armys with it if your wondering out there its worth it.

I was wondering what happened to it too, thanks for telling me  :laugh2

Back