Resource icon

Wild Arms 5 Sentinels Hand Pack 1.0.0

zolo1243

zolo1243 submitted a new resource:

Wild Arms 5 Sentinels Hand Pack - Anime-style god hand skins of Kartikeya (evil) and Fereydoon (good) from Wild Arms 5.

Anime-style god hand skins of Kartikeya (evil) and Fereydoon (good) from Wild Arms 5.

The neutral hand is a very simple but cool-looking slate gray, which is necessary for the good and evil hands to correctly transition and to look good in general.

Read more about this resource...

Please note that lefty flip is recommended for the Kartikeya hand, since his machine arm is on the left side. lefty flip has no effect on the controls at all; it's merely a cosmetic change, so why wouldn't you want to flip it? :p

Whilst very nice, a neutral hand would be nice - I think when at home, I shall see what I can design that allows for smooth transitions without loosing the quality of the other two hands.

If you don't mind that is? - I shall give a screenshot once I have something working :) - If anything with it not being fitting in the theme, it will be better then just a gray hand :p

Sylcai said:
Whilst very nice, a neutral hand would be nice - I think when at home, I shall see what I can design that allows for smooth transitions without loosing the quality of the other two hands.

If you don't mind that is? - I shall give a screenshot once I have something working :) - If anything with it not being fitting in the theme, it will be better then just a gray hand :p

I'd love to see you come up with something better than the boring slate gray hand I whipped out impatiently as a quick fix :)

EDIT: Maybe a Volsung glove would work? It would fit in with the Wild Arms 5 theme and still look cool. I'd make one myself but my Photoshop trial expired after working the bugs out of my evil Blue Stahli hand :angry

I drew these hands in MSPaint by the way, so if you want to make something that matches the style, I would not use antialiasing when drawing the skin.

Back