Where can i get it??

reym camroth

just a short question.
i've been trying for weeks to find BnW the original. it's in amazon and a few other places, but they won't send it to my address!!!!! :help i live in indonesia.
does anyone know of a way i could get BnW original??

No, :( I'm sorry, but I only live in the USA, and they sell BnW original for nine dollars here :p

Maybe some site like EBgames will have it and be able to ship to you. Try checking the American sites.

Another option would be to go to somewhere which sells games and see if they could order it for you.

Good luck in finding it and welcome to our forums. :)

Thanks Kays, it's nice to be here and thanks for the advice. the problem in indonesia is that most of the places selling games sell pirated games and i just am not comfortable doing that. sometimes they won't order stuff for you because it draws the attention of the autorities.
i'll try EBgames and see if i can. the other problem is that my credit cards are indonesian too. sometimes the companies won't let you charge to aan indonesian credit card because of the fraud problem here.  :(

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man this is frustrating. I've tried all the sites suggested by EA as places where you can get the original B&W but it is either discontinued or they won't send it to my address.
:help :help :help :help :help :help

Got any friends in Australia who can help you out and send it to you?

i've got some family in australia. i guess i'll have to phone home to see if they will be willing to recieve it and send it to me via secure mail.

thanks anyway

u could try ebay u know most people ship world wide your welcome in advance :blush

Thnx edraik, i'll give it a go.
it's just after christmas though, so my credit card's maxed out  :p
it might have to wait until my first overtime payment of the year
merry christmas and happy new year

http://www.sold-out.co.uk/soldout/index.html
They retail B&W1 in the UK it may be worth emailing them to see if they can send to your location.

Back