What's Your Story? ^_^

LER92

Heya I'm Estelle aka LER92
I'm a big fan of the Black and White series, I think it's one of the most original games ever made

ok, so, we all know that our creatures sometimes act on its own. I've seen a few topics on here before, featuring the creatures and their owners point of view. While reading these topics, I've had quite the laugh, people telling funny stories about their creatures, so I figured I'd do that too.

BnW1
I recently started a new game, I got the Wolf (I got it by replacing the original creature with the wolf), so starting a brand new game, I went on Skrimish mode to learn my new creature about the world. I always end up being evil in Black and White for some reason, I think it's hard to stay Good in BnW1, anyway... so after learning my creature the basics, such as feeding itself etc etc, I picked up a villager and threw him away. My creature's been watching the whole time. He points and makes weird noises (like most do) and finally, he decides to try it himself.

He's carefully choosing the victim, a male villager, he picks the poor guy up and threw him away with terrible strength. My creature, at the time being only 1 year old, is feeling pretty good about himself and he's decided to pick up yet another villager. After this incident, I scratched his belly. The Good concience shows up, pointing with his finger, along with this message; FROM NOW ON, YOUR CREATURE WILL GET MORE ANGRY IF HE SEES SOMEONE HE HATES.

Wonderful. I love the humor of this game.

My creature, at the time being only 1 year old, whose just got out of the creature pen, and for some reason shows this unexplainable rage toward the people in the village. Why, he's never really seen an actual human being before, I said to myself, then how is it possible that he's showing hatered to them. Funny.

---

Now, I'd like to hear your stories about you and your creature. ^_^ please feel free to share a bit of your creature's life with me.

If you'd like, I'd tell more about my Wolf, ask whatever you like.

Thanks for reading, and keep raising your wonderful creatures with love!

LER92 said:
The Good concience shows up, pointing with his finger, along with this message; FROM NOW ON, YOUR CREATURE WILL GET MORE ANGRY IF HE SEES SOMEONE HE HATES.

Wonderful. I love the humor of this game.

Not a creature story, but this reminded me of a simple mod a long gone olbie on the Lionhead B&W forums once made.

Now to set the tone for this, I should point out that the oblies name was Lord Terrible.  Man, he was a hoot :laugh2 .

Like you, he was played an Evil god, but he regaled us if his Evil exploits in a very entertaining/comical fashion.

In any case, one day it occurred to Lord Terrible that his B&W1 creature's thoughts weren't Evil enough, so he went about changing alot of the text that shows up in the game - including the creatures thoughts.

Such classics included:

"From now on, your Creature will be more keen to make friends. Good gawd! Literally."
"What is your bidding my master! (Creature will obey more.)"
"From now on, your Creature will be more sad. You really should consider arranging a time with a professional."
"From now on, your Creature will poo more. Poop them out. All of them!!!"
"From now on, your Creature will bring stuff home more. After all, everyone likes poo all over the pen."
"From now on, your Creature will get less frightened at night. About damn time someone schooled this bed-wetter."
"From now on, your Creature will pay less attention to you. Yeah, you heard me - go away, you're not interesting!"

Now I had thought this mod had long since disappeared, but behold my surprise when I managed to find it in our downloads section :shocked !

See here.

If I get some more time, I might see what I can recall of my own creature's antics back in the day, but I thought I'd contribute this as it occurred to me :D .

yeah I kinda realized that now hehe ^^;

oh well, I just got to this site, I'm still learning its features and stuff xD
I posted another story in the stories forum, read if you wanna

sorry I'm not much of a typer when it comes to replying messages ^^; but thanks for reading anyway

Back