What video card should I get?

Alkatraz2212

I'm currently looking for a better video card, not just for Black and White, but for general gaming. I'm looking for something 512 MB or over, but not too over. I found this one video card that my brother says is decent, but not the best I could find, but still pretty good for a price like that. Here it is: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2484235&CatId=2234

Tell me if that one is actually good. And to make sure you guys know what kind of video card my computer can even use right now here are my specs:

Mother Board system model: KM400-8237
RAM: 1 GB = 1024 MB
CPU: Amd Athlon XP 3200 2.2 Ghz
Current Video Card: ATL FireGL 8800 AGP (0x5148)
Monitor: Dell P1110

Don't know if half that info is even relevent but, I just put everything I felt mattered in this situation that Dxdiag could tell me. If you want to find out more about my motherboard, just google it and click the first link. Again, I'm looking for a good game Video card. Thanks in advance.

That doesn't look like that bad of a card for the price. An 1850 or 1950 will give you bandwidth but the price goes up by the same amount also.

One thing to remember is that your next PC will probably be using PCIe rather than AGP so you won't be able to use your new card in it.

Back