What is this?!

TheVaesen

I'm sure its of no significance, but what the hell is this red thing by my worship site?
It's been taunting me for years.

Can't say I have seen the flag but I have seen the villagers hiding at the temple as in your screenshot. So just as villagers have desire flags on the store, I think this is another desire flag like the temple food and rest flags.
What it means exactly is anybodies guess, but it seems to be measuring the worshipers fear level.

Gremxula said:
Can't say I have seen the flag but I have seen the villagers hiding at the temple as in your screenshot. So just as villagers have desire flags on the store, I think this is another desire flag like the temple food and rest flags.
What it means exactly is anybodies guess, but it seems to be measuring the worshipers fear level.

Its showing the amount of people that are in that specific worship site.

i heard that, when you take good care of your villagers, they get "lazy". and if you make lazy villagers worship they go in the worship side, without actually praying.

Kapa1611 is pretty much right.

It's just when you have an excess of population, i.e. more people than there are jobs to satisfy, you'll have "lazy" villagers.

They're basically just spares.  As memory serves, even if you raised the totem in your village centre to max, the worship site seems to only hold a certain number of active worshippers.  The rest seem to hide away inside the entrance until a worshipper gets tire and heads home to rest.

There's no real harm in it though.  You just can't get rid of that flag once you have a very large population.  "Laziness" comes with the territory.

Back