What is THE funniest thing(s) your creature does

jackmix

Hello, I was just playing a little while ago a new game on land 6 (thanks to modding :) and my lion (default creature) went up to an enemy platoon, killed them all, and ate every corpse at once, lol  :laugh2

He also went to an enemy village, picked up someone, brought them to my town, and threw his teddy at the guy (and it killed him)

On top of that, he went up to monotone (Japenese Tiger) and instead of fighting, he snuck up when he was sleeping, picked up a rock and threw it at him, then ran like the wind, HAHAHA! I laughed so hard, and he got away too

That following day my people were worshipping my epic, so he walks up to it, makes faces at it, then walks away. Very casually. Later on, when it was ready he snickered at me and threw a rock at it. Luckily I grabbed it and threw it at him. He caught it, then we played catch :) Until he saw a pig and got hit by it :laugh

When an enemy platoon attacked my town, he became retarded or something and kept running in circles around them. Until they hit him and he got mad and kitty pounced them :D

Heh, I remember this one time he tried to play with my villagers and mistook his toy ball with a rock and tossed it at them. I laughed and petted him. I love my lion :D

He also cares for this guy in my village named Peter Griffin (i named everyone that by changing the name file)
He keeps petting the guy and heals him every step he takes. When I threw him he ran for the guy, caught him, and cast fireball on me :( But you cant die on it so it was fine, but when he was sleeping I killed him, he litterally defended the corpse so i threw it in the water and he kept waiting on the shore, hehe,  then he cared for some other villager....

His name is Laughing Leo, and I will reskin him to look like a jester soon :)

Oh, and dont forget to keep de-repping me, cant wait till I see my rep after the undead mod, hopefully -37373773

Cool my lion is too nurotic to do anything funny,

Here:

http://bwfiles.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=0

If you want I'll send you this one with the other Blood Lions (when I get a round to it)

My wolf'll grap people, pretent to be about to gobble them down, they stop and laugh at them before putting them down XD;

Wow, that's amazing :laugh: :upside

Somehow, my lion is boring. How much free will does your creature have?

Keep your creature happy, he likes you :yes. Wuze

I havent been on BNW2 for ages, I just havent had the time :(

Im amazed at your creatures mass of characterstics

Once my lion killed of an entire platoon and then started dancing about the corpses. Then he came back to town to play with his teddy. He hugged and kissed and it said "You love me," in a robotic british accent. But insted of putting it down he threw the teddy and once it hit the ground it said, "you hate me." It killed off about five of my villagers.

My creature also likes hiding his toys from me. Especially when im not around to see him do it. One moment i see his teddy in the pen and my creature is on the other side of town. I go out to plan a small attack on a village to stop the homelessness problem. I finish the attack, come back to my main town to move some people to the new town, and his teddy is down in a pond outside of my influence and my creature couldn't get it. So he learned his lesson and only threw his teddy where he could get it again.

I can imagine that if toys could change over time, that his teddy would be all covered in dirt with the stuffing coming out of it. :rolleyes

My latest lion appears to enjoy teaching his teddy the art of war.  Whenever I send him out to.. Clear up... Some archery platoons on the walls, he'll take his teddy, sit it down nearby, and show it how(not)to kill archers.  He's got the fireball part down, but not the 'get out of range'.  o_O

*rolling on the floor laughing* amazing stories! hehe I have a couple of good ones... Eversince I've started playing the game, my lion rocky is just getting real funny every single day.

the first one was strange.. I was in island four. I've been doing my business helping the new commers joining in the city, and building houses. Out from no where, more than 10 villagers gather around the grain field watching rocky doing a break dance!  :laugh2 Especially the dance moves he uses crack me up!  :p

The second one in the same island... after I got the tribute cheat giving him and I the miracles we needed to stop the enemy soilders. A split second later, I seen evil floating somewhere in the 4 miles off of the main town trees on fire!  :shocked  Suddenly I spotted him going crazy on the fire mircale destroying the trees!  :rolleyes

the third one was after rocky and the soilders finish off the fight. His teddy bear was close to the soilders so he picked it up. He held out (I think he was showing off) squeezed his tummy and the teddy bear said, "He loves me!" Suddenly he gives the teddy a hug giving a kiss on the teddy's head

The last one was weird, and I have no idea... as I stand close to the my lion, he started to laugh at me! :shocked I haven't done anything, but he looks at me and starts laughing!

Of course while I was doing some quest on this master chi (never made it). Anyway when the quest was ready to begin, My lion threw the teddy bear in full force at the kid and his master!  :laugh2 luckly no one was hurt!  :laugh2

once my lion ate a villager and i hit him to tell him not to do it again and he puked the villager up lol

the weirdist thing, rocky was doing the same thing! Good thing I catch him on time... except he ate a tree and threw up! after he the stuff went out of his mouth, I punish im quickly.  :shocked It was odd knowing almost all my trees were missing!  :shocked

Angel said:
the weirdist thing, rocky was doing the same thing! Good thing I catch him on time... except he ate a tree and threw up! after he the stuff went out of his mouth, I punish im quickly.  :shocked It was odd knowing almost all my trees were missing!  :shocked

mmmmmm... fiber XD

EVIL CREATRUE!! :p It eats all sorts of things. o_O I mean it! First he ate a tree... choking on it...  and then a rock... choking on that too soo, i decided to slap him! *Sniff* Oh well... he shouldnt go eating trees! Its bad for him! I mean like... he can like, catch a disease or something or whatever. :p

Oh and once, while he was playing with a ball... he fell down. o_O I was like.. "Wtf" Because... the ball seemed to hit him, i think it was a bug with the ball. lol! It was hillarious though when he started playing with it again, then falling down. :p

Knuckles_Echidna71 said:
mmmmmm... fiber XD

that's what his mind was saying. lol last night eat also ate the ore rock an threw up!  :suspect Of course I've punish him for doing that. Of course before I left to college, having some fun with rocky and working on island 4. While after I build up more villas making sure the villagers moved in... as I zoom out twice I've seen him waving at me for some reason!  :laugh2 I had a good smile on my face.  :yes

.....My creature can put his eyes right to the back of his head XD  :happytears:

Angel said:
= as I zoom out twice I've seen him waving at me for some reason!  :laugh2 I had a good smile on my face.   :yes

Lol if he's waving. He wants your attention  :p  Mine doesn't do anything particularly funny...attack my temple if i'm the opposite alignment to him...Funny in a ironic kind of way  :D 

Everdarkangel said:
Lol if he's waving. He wants your attention  :p 

yes rocky just loves to get my attention, and he knew it.  :laugh2

My tiger'll just give me cute eyes if I'm not paying attention. XD;; all he wants to do is play, hes such a big baby for an evil looking tiger...

Back