What is THE funniest thing(s) your creature does

u know how the norse somtimes bring dogs? well one time my lion was walking down a road only god knows why(not me) he comes up to a migration picks up a dog eats it then eats the owner he got evil points and a slap for that :):) :)

Once right after i got my wolf to full good. and myself, he goes to a rock and picks it up. Then he starts working out with it. Once he got 90% muscle he threw it at my siren wonder. RIght before it hits i grab it. So i throw it back. THen right after i throw his ball. I missed with the rock but the ball hit him right in the stomach. Guess what? He picks it up, laughs, then he throws it back. Weird?

maybe you have the capability of playing catch with your creature.

i can never get my creature to dance, smile, laugh, or show any expression.
i give him plenty of attention, i just don't get it  ???

sneak up on him. Dont let him notice you. I did that and i found him dancing inside the village store. He sleeps eats dances and poos in there. its his favorite place

On land 4 when I was watching the Japanese tribe's town center  when I saw that there was a group of migrantes waiting to be accepted and when I got there I saw my Tiger throw a fire ball at them and killed them all before I could do anything...  He got a really great bitch slap after that so he fell down, but then I felt sorry for him because he whined so much and then I pet him so he felt better! :D

My old creature used to poo right near peoples houses and later on throw it at people,but that was in B&W1. I don't have B&W2.

my old evil lion for bw2 always liked to electrocute people for fun (but thats funny mostly to me cuz im kinda sick lol) :happytears:

I know it's not that rare or anything but like I've caught my Ape stealing grain from the enemies storage or whatever is called. He just gets it and starts running like hell looking to the sides to see if anyone saw him.

I bought him the Teddy bear because I like being a good god and stuff but since I used my Ape to attack the enemies and that made him sorta evil. So he says, "I'm going to go play with that villager," so he goes and gets the teddy bear and just throws the teddy bear at him but most of the time he misses since he isn't that good of a aimer. I just think it's weird that he actually thinks that the villager can actually catch something bigger than the actual villager.

My lioness occasionally picks up a rock while im not looking and throws it at a building. Then she says 'I'm going to constuct that building!' when i come back, trying to seem all nice lol, but i caught her at it last time.

She also plays with villagers occasionally by zapping them with lightning, very bad habit.

Well in b&w 1 i decided to ry out monkey.. Hes smart and nice. OR IS HE??? When im not around he usually picks someone up, walks up the tallest hill hes able to walk up. Then throws him/her, i did that on land 1 on accident because i got in trouble that day  :devil

In the Multiplayer game this morning, my mandrill and Dom's lion got down and boogied together, and then kissed each other!

My mandrill usually poops on dead enemies. :devil It has also developed a habit after I left it on Kilroy's overnight for picking up a villager, pooping, throwing said villager into poo, and pooing again on top of the villager. :yourock:

My creature is obsessed with trees. he just rips them out and puts them down again and again. Also one time he picked up someone, went all the way to the very opposite corner of the map. He put her down, then kicked her into the sea Big grin

Nemesis land, B&W1. My wolf is 100% good and he decided to kill many enemy villagers and kill the enemy lion about 500000 times. Then the lion tries to impress the villagers at the same time as my wolf is and then they kiss. Kinda weird, is that gay or who is a female?  :D

Looking at your profile zackers I notice a slight theme :p

LOL! My horse just learned to "fight like a ninja" in BW1! I t snuck up behind a little girl and pinched her neck from behind, killing her, and took her to a graveyard :laugh2 . Dealing with over population the "aesthetic" way, or just strange behavior? the world may never know. :p

Back