Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

FotD

Elder
Just wondering what you all think of it, for those of you who have it.  :)

Big improvement.. seriously.. its the lifeboat BW2 needed to say it in a metophor..

I love the new buildings and miracles the most... :p

Also, apart from the creature AI, the fact that there were other gods was something that BW players missed, since until BOTG was released the only sign of other gods were the creatures and at the end.

i really dig the ability to replenish your stores with the life miracle

I gave it a nine although I dont like the verdant or the expert miracle mode. The game is a lot more and challenging and the zombie ape is more of a battle than those other  creature.

havoc said:
i really dig the ability to replenish your stores with the life miracle

How do you do that? Ive been trying it but it doesn't work.

when you build 10 blacksmiths for fully trained archers, swordsman and catapults and make huge armies. When You do that, your almost invincible.

Only for the basic game just see what happens in the bonus level if you get it most players dont.

It adds a wider variety to the overall game, definitely worth a buy if you love B&W. I recommend fully.

Zombie Ape said:
I gave it a nine although I dont like the verdant or the expert miracle mode. The game is a lot more and challenging and the zombie ape is more of a battle than those other  creature.

Wow really? Expert Miracle Mode was one of the things that made this game worth playing for me. I mean I HATED Black and White 2 for not letting me torch my villagers. Now if I get over populated with old people BZZT Bye Bye grandpa.

10/10 here. The other god is extremely evil, and i like that. I love the landscapes, the challenges, the buildings, the miracles and the creatures. It is the challenge that people have been looking for in BW2. I found it extremely difficult to complete, but it gave me more satisfaction when i did :)

Back