Whack-A-Skeleton

Mary26

Elder
What are people's high scores for this?  Mine so far is 3600.

didnt really take the time for it

ill have to try it later

There are better things to do in the game. I ignore this quest on replays.

I too have found myself ignoring silver scrolls just to win the land as quickly as possible.  They ripped off a lot of the quests from simple puzzles (the curling game, the enemy creature puzzle) ; I was disappointed in them.

Exactly why I ignore them, but you have to play once to find out.  :(

Just found myself short of so had to play again for tribute 3100 first try then B*ll*cks 4250 and I was trying to milk it, for the extra tribute for each new high score.

Like all the mini games
You get the high score but only just... Get your tribute.
Next time  try to beat your high score by as little as posible .....more tribute.
If you were realy skilled  there is 20 new highscores  between 3050 and 4050.
Most are like me above  need to milk the scores then get a best when its not wanted.

4400, I always do these things at the end of the land and I never spend long on getting them that high.

No, I mean how do you get a high score?  Should you zap as many skeletons as possible, regardless of whether or not you hit villagers as well, or do you need to be careful not to hit villagers, even if it means letting some of the skeletons get through?

All I do is go for it and try not to hit too many villagers thats when I can be bothered with the quest.
I had problems with the original CI version as well.

Back