Wandering Creature

Dinoking101

I just started a new profile in Creature Isle and my ape is always wandering to the other villages, dancing, giving people jobs, watering fields, and filling store houses, the only bad thing is, these aren't my villages. I want him to be good, which he is, but also i want him to take care of my villages. Also he will wander across the island for no apparent reason.

By the sounds of it, you need to reward him by different amounts for different actions.

Now all this won't fix your problem fully, but it should make him more efficient.

For example, if he puts a tree in the village store then reward him 20-30% the first time. This souls make him do it again. Reward him about 10-20% the second time.

But if he casts wood into the store, that's much better so reward him about 50% the first time and 30% the second.

The same technique should be applied to anything you teach him.

What you need to consider though is what actions are more important than others.

Once those critters get it in their heads to wander to other villages, there's little you can do about it short of keeping a watchful eye on him the whole time.

A practical thing to do to help speed things up us to place teleports around all the places he visits making his travel time much shorter.

Hope that helps.

My advice would be ......
Do everything  through  your creature. If you ignore this then it  will get harder to do things  and you can fail after a long struggle.

Back