Walls, can we?

Kong

So here I am playing Black and White 2, whilst looking around my city, I stop to stare at my walls for a while. And then I remember Peter Molyneux saying that the walls can be as thick and as high as you like. Now I am sking you if anyone has figured it out how to actually change the height or thickness of the walls? :help

I don't think this made it into the game. I haven't seen any functionality to do this. Either way, the wall system could use a little work. I've seen a couple of problems with it.

:(

:eek: Can you not change the height? When I played a beta you right clicked, dragged out the path for the wall, then set the height. Didn't have anything about thickness though...

Well given the tiny influence ring in BnW2, I haven't tried making a wall from scratch. Most of the early scenarios have a started wall that you can drag across. Perhaps doing it this way doesn't allow you to change the height.

I haven't seen any documentation though that talks about height.

Uwolowu said:
:eek: Can you not change the height? When I played a beta you right clicked, dragged out the path for the wall, then set the height. Didn't have anything about thickness though...

How did you set the height?

Uwolowu said:

Was it a balloon which showed it?

I've built a number of walls and it's similar to building a road. No options except for direction. ???

Edit:
I've played around with it a bit more and notta :no

It could have something to do with the height of the gate houses

Hm...seems it ain't in then...have tried to do it several times myself in every possible way, no use. Well the game rocks anyway:D:cool:

Back