Resource icon

V1.2 Patch 1.2

I have installed B&W and play it but the game does not save my progress. It will look saved in the temple save room but every time I play it next time I am on the completion of the temple scene. I have tried making it compatable with xp service pack 2 but that hasn't worked....HELP PLEASE!!!!

Thanks Mary, I am on Vista and that linked has helped, the auto save works now but the scroll saves in the temple still disappear and I am having IH issues now but will see if I can fix these from the link you posted but I am getting there now so thank you:)

Atually, problem with crack - Won't start cuz it can't find somethun in one of the LH files. I'll try with jsut ver. 1.10.
Results will be on 1.10

Kayssplace does not support cracking the game.

Purchase it on any E-commerce site, it's just 5 dollars now, you even get Creature Isle with it these days.

I´ve got a CD with black and white, but not the original game,
just a copy.
are the patches going to work if I install them??
(Sorry if my english isn´t good =) ^^)

I would imagine that would be a cracked version of the game then.  In which case, believe the patches wouldn't work on their own.

As we don't support cracked versions of the game here, all I can suggest is that you try and get your hands on a legitimate copy of the game off Amazon or some other place that might sell old games.

Just to let you know, I found a Trojan Horse infection within the download. I don't know if it was a random infection, but you might want to check your original file just to be safe.

It is unlikely that the file is infected, the probability is that your scanner has found a false positive.

The coding used that patches the game, does 'operate' in a similar manner that a virus would, patching files, and placing new ones.

What anti-virus / Trojan Protection program are you using, and what was the error report you got? :)

Thank you still for reporting.

On Windsows XP.

I started playing with the 1.20 patch installed. B&W crashed to desktop if I tried to quick load while holding an item. Then after I had been on Land 3 for a while my computer locked up any time I tried to save or load.

Reintalled B&W.
Patched to version 1.10 and not 1.20.
Restarted Land 3.
Both problem had stopped.

Will this patch fix that forever shrinking problem on the final level or can I just get 1.10 down?

V1.20 includes all of the patches in v1.10 plus the multiplayer stuff. So yes, this patch will fix the problem.

Error prevents me from installing the patch:
"Old file not found. However, a file of the same name was found. No update done since contents do not match."
Then one after that:
"Black and White could not be patched at this location."
Help?  :(

Back