Resource icon

V1.2 Patch 1.2

perfect patch fixed the xp problem bit jumpy though could be my computer

Kays and IcEnOuNeT thank you! >.< I spent two hours trying to find this patch and then another trying to install it! Those with XP and the wrong version error, follow IcEnOuNeT's instructions!

This is doing my head right in, The patch didnt work, a message came up saying 'Cannot be patched on this location' Whats wrong?!

patch doesnt work... same thing happens to me as it does to blob some1 plz help

It is a depressing thought when people still have problems four years after the patch release.

At last! Thank you so much for hosting this patch here! I tried those stupid download sites, fileplanet, gamespot...you name it.... they had it of course, but they won't let you get it without giving them some cash.... wouldn't be so bad if I had high-speed internet.. The internet just isn't made for those of us with 56k modems anymore.... too bad they don't offer anythng faster here.
Thank you again, you kick ass.

RE: "The Blob Prob"

To everyone having problems with the mouse pointer 'sticking' in the background, resulting in the game minimizing everytime you click (In windows XP):

check out this link and download the hotfix - it's supposed to address that specific problem =) good luck all.

<a href='http://www.bwfiles.com/files/filedriver.php?action=file&id=348' target='_blank'>Link to solution for screen minimizing</a>

Thankgod there is a patch to get the game running in windows XP...I almost thought there was no other solution then thowing the PC out of the bedroom window out of frustration :p THX a lot for offering us the oppertunity to get thigns working right

Got a new one for you all. So I have installed patch 1.10 and 1.20. Not 1.30 cos I don't know what a P5 glove is and people say not to bother. I have set it to compatibilty mode win 98. The computer gets all excited and makes that whirly sound it likes to do sometimes when it feels like messing with your head and i swear the game is loaded up and ready to go when my old, cheap worthless monitor goes schizo and says signal frequency out of range. Of course then go to change refresh rate but no way to improve beyond 85mhz. Any recommendations b4 the monitor goes out the window?

Sell it... that's my recommendation. Never through away without trying to get something for it. However nice it may feel inside. So say I, that is my Will.

Everybodt get this patch
I havent been able to play black and white for ages because i got a new computer which it woulnd't work with.

i bought black and white deluxe (and downloaded only black and white not creature isle) anyway when i try to download patch 1.20 about 48% the way through it says old file does not exit, then it says black and white could not be patched at this location

when i tried to install this patch it said i had the wrong version of B&W installed. what do i do?

i downloaded this patch but says ( You must install Black and White ) !!! any help plz e-mail me !!!

SP2 is service pack 2 from microsoft, it fixes several security issues with WinXP. it can get really annoying though, security centre is anoying

Back