Resource icon

V1.2 Patch 1.2

My game wont install says data2.cab wont install something about a dos function any ideas on that and will the patch help that?

i bought black and white deluxe when i try to download patch 1.20 about 68% the way through it says old file does not exsist, then it says black and white could not be patched at this location.

Will it work on windows98?

Edit:
Yes, it will work on all versions of Windows
Kays

does any body know were to get patched and that for mac? please meail me zero_06660@hotmail.com

Edit:
The V1.1.1 Patch for the Mac can be found <a href="http://www.bwfiles.com/files/filedriver.php?action=file&id=186">here</a>
Kays

Dose anyone have a problem where you play the game for a while and then in the middle of playing your computer turns off. If so how can you fix it? Its strange because all my other computer games work. The first time I installed Black and White on this computer it worked fine and its windows XP. Then I installed Horse download and it started to cut off the computer. I have even tried to uninstall and reinstall the game many times. I even but in v1.10 patch and the 1.20 Patch and the Hotfix KB824141 and nothing. Any solutions anyone. Or should I just give it up.

after instaling the patch i got a message that says (extended error 1,282) what dose this mean and how do i fix it

Actually, if I use this patch it crashes more than if I leave it unpatched, weird... Uh, I did get a BSoD once while running it with this patch on, first I've gotten on this computer... I'm using XP too.

Oh, after reading through some of this stuff I remembered that sometimes it won't start up... it doesn't give me an error message or anything, unless it just blips past too fast to see, but, uh, yeah... this really only happend when I used this patch, I'ma try using the older patch now, though.

uh... thx alot gotta try it cos after comb improving it dosent run =X

i tried to install the patch but about 48% it said old file not found. its relly bugging me me plz HELP ME!

thx alot i heard its fix a problem that i have in the game i hope it will if not thx anyway :p

im having a werid graphics bug, it is really annoying, flashing lines and shapes etc.. everywhere all diff colors.. really have no idea what it is.. any help?

i ve downloaded the patch, but i dunno how to use it !! i ve got win xp nt, and i dont know how to install or use the patch, it doesn´t appear like an .exe file, pls help me out!! how is it used?? where should i move it or wht??

hi i was wandering if you can download the data2.cab file for black and white coz i have a problem i install the cd and it end up in 91% and the word just pop up Audio error data2.cab file

so i cant play black and white1 T_T so plzz some body upload the file from file front please have mercy on the gurl hu love to play black and white1 T_T

Every time i try to go multiplayer in Black and White it says that i need some sort of username and password where in the fu*kin hell can i get a username for Black and White .. Please answer ^^

i cant install it it stops in mid installation and it says the files could not be unpack

im having the same problem, where do u get this username and password to play B&W online...

can this work for B&W CI?
cuz i dont have the B&W1 cd i lost it...
and if it dose not work can some one
make a patch for B&W CI????

This stoped in the installation and the v1.10 patch to! This seens to be not compatible with the crack. because of this no one of us can install this! =(

No, it's not comptable with the crack. You'll need to find a version which is patched. Not here though. :no

Back