Resource icon

V1.1 Patch 1.1

I thought i'd be the first to comment. This patch is good except some people really loved the bug where you could get huge amounts of food and wood by tapping the miracle.

Thank you very much George (my brother) but it doesnt tell you in the manual, it tells you in the add on slip that comes in the newer version of black and white.

Hello. i just want to ask a question. how can i make a server so we can play in LAN????

it says i dont have the correct version of black and white to install this patch :/

it says i need to install the game first when i have it installed :/

Hello... I´ts don´t working.... I really hate that...

same problem....it says that i dont have the right version of black and white?!..i dont get it...

I FREAKING HAVE the bought versionn....:S...:p

a window popped up and said you dont have the correct version of black and white installed and i have the original installed before doing this

I have the EXACT same problem and I am using the cd right out of the case.

i hav the patch yet only the stuff i either dont want fixed or dont care about seem to work, for example i just destroyed the wonder controlling my creaure's shrinking yet he still seems to get smaller each evening????

same problem/missing file. Found the problem... I dont like playing with cds so I download no cd keys to make it easier on myself. U gotta replace the old version of the runblack.exe again with the other. Then u should be good.

I got the same problem BUT! I reinstalled it and it worked!

OK, Crack kinda doesn't work with this EITHER. Guess you can only play it without patches =/

Back