upcomming Aztec extension mod skinning contest

Exit2008

Due to lazyness im holding a skinnig contest  : :laugh:
the buildings are towncenter and alter the goal is to make the buildings look aztec. The winning skins will be used in my upcoming aztec mod  :cool:

I already made an altar and town centre for my own aztec mod :) (i didn't upload it cos there was already one on here.) I will email them to you if you want, Exit.

I myself enjoy skinning, but I hate DDS textures. They don't play nice. - Sadly, BW2 uses raw DDS textures, instead of an own created format. So.. I can't edit anything. Else I would have joined :)

If you have some designs or drawings I could work from, I might be able to do some retex work. It depends on my schedule.  However, I don't have BW2 installed (wait, is this Battle of the Gods? I don't have that one.) on my laptop right now... You'd need to send me the textures you want worked with. I can definitely do some recolouring but I can't do any mipmapping/bump-mapping, sooo.......uh yeah.

What buildings do you want reskinned?

GallopRider sorry for not responding i haven't been on the forum in a long time. But now I'm back with help from a newly educated 3D artist if i can keep him from sleeping all day long :rolleyes

No problem. Best way to stay awake is some rock&roll music and to keep the coffee flowing.  :laugh2

I recently re-installed BW2 - I suppose I could 'enter' the contest, even if the mod for it is released.

the least I could do is see how I can help.

Back