Two (more) n00b questions

Jaden

Elder
1) Okay, I left the land this was in, but I don't know if it's a "rare" bug or what.  But I'm afraid of it happening again ;_;  Basically I had a tent for a melee platoon to assemble next to and nothing happened.  So I waited, and bred the population.  Still nothing.  Eventually, a day later (I was in the land for a while) I turned on the game and tried to destroy it using... whatever it is you get when pressing "d".  Nothing.  Couldn't burn it down either.  Is there a way to prevent this from happening again?

2) Can I make a bigger platoon than 20 men without merging?  Like, drop a tent that makes, say, 40.  Or do I always have to merge?

2) Depends how much ore and men you have in your town anyway to make the platoon bigger press and hold the action button and drag out of the circle the platoon then gets bigger

I think the first problem is probalby a bug. I've had something similar happen.  Do you have the V1.2 patch installed? Might help since I haven't had that problem for some time.

You can make the size of a platoon anywhere from 5 men to the maximum number available. When dropping a platoon flag to create the recruitment tent, hold down the action button and drag it sideways. A balloon will appear showing the size of platoon that will be created as well as men available.

Okay, thanks XD

And for the question, Kays, I think it might've been while I had version 1.0 that it happened, but I didn't try to get rid of the tent until after I'd installed 1.2.  That might've caused it, but I don't know :0

I haven't had that happen, but recently my platoon of men got stuck and wouldn't move from their position. It was strange.

Hmmmmm.... It could possibly be you don't have any ore. Remember you need ore to make armies. Though it could be a bug.

Back