Turtle?

SkelApe

Elder
can someone tell me if the turtle acts a little bit like the ape? try letting him weightlift or fight a platoon ( i cant, i lost my botg serial =[)

its strange but wen i have the turtle on bw2 it acts slightly like the ape - just want to know if there are any apparent problems.

thanks

Sorry to hear about your serial code man.

Hope you find it real soon  :laugh2  :;): :;):

Yes it does, the Turtle weighlifts like the Ape and he fights like the Ape about the platoons I don´t know because mine didn´t fight a platoon yet.

thats good to hear, another good thing is ive "found" my serial  :;): and ive noticed that all of its actions are like the apes. i thought that thye bw2 turtle acted like the ape because it got some data from somewhere but now i know that its what it is meant to do. now i need to figure out how to somehow import the sound...

thanks

All B&W2 creatures seem the same except for a few cosmetic changes .  The turtle seems to turn his  hard shell towards the enemy archers  but seems to die at the normal rate anyway.
But that may be just my impression.

Wow. I like the winter look.
Anyways, I've found a few differences with the Turtle, but it's pretty much the same as the Ape in fighting platoons. In Creature fights, however, there is that cool move it uses, where it grabs its shell near the head and slams it forwards. But I'm pretty sure it's all the same anyways.

The results are about or exactly the same as a stamp from other creatures.

i think youll find all the creatures fight very differently to eachother. its like the ape because on botg the developers couldnt be bothered to make entirely new animations for the turtle and zombie ape, so they just gave it the ape's. its good to know that it acts like the ape in botg ecaue that means theres no problems with the download and its meant to look like that.

I've had had the lion, tiger and wolf as regular companions over several campaigns.  never noticed any real difference.

Back