Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Egypt (Project)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Egypt (Mod)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SkelApe

Elder
Does anyone have any requests for a new custom tribe? (Also i made a poll to decide which tribe mod is the favourite  :blush)

Yeah, that's a possibility, although it may bear some similarities with anglosaxon's persian mod, which i'm sure he wouldn't like  :D  anglo, if you read this, how are you getting along with that btw?

Germanian mod.?... Besides the Celtic mod. They're quite good. They're barbaric ways are cool too.. They're kinda, the one of the most savage..

SkelApe said:
Yeah, that's a possibility, although it may bear some similarities with anglosaxon's persian mod, which i'm sure he wouldn't like  :D  anglo, if you read this, how are you getting along with that btw?

arab mod would be fine, i wouldnt mind if someone made another.

and the persian mod is coming along nicely, but some buildings are a pain. so itll take a while.

:suspect oh dear ive checked the facts and it seems that an arab mod would be a pain in the rump, :cmad much like the roman mod and persian mod. there just arent enough models. :rolleyes ill see what i can do but if i fail, ill leave it to the mighty skelape. :p

ill see what i can do but if i fail, ill leave it to the mighty skelape.
Hehe  :p

Yeah the Arabs did have unique architecture, but then again, so did the Persians.  Could be tough for you anglo  :laugh:

EDIT: Who chose the Egypt Project over the other 4? :p

SkelApe said:
Who chose the Egypt Project over the other 4? :p

yeah, sorry but the egypt project kinda sucked in terms of buildings. there wasnt much artistic material.

Agreed. Then again, i made that two years ago now and i didn't know how to make textures of my own  :p

I was asking about a Germanic tribe mod and whether it could be done... European barbarians! I loved both Egyptian mods/projects but the overall EM was better as the textures were well done. The Celts is amazing also. Still hopefully the Mongols will be made.

As a matter of fact, i was looking at Hun and Mongol architecture, and i saw a Mongol documentary and it seems that the Hun mod should be called the Mongol mod really. I was going to get it changed but i didn't want to trouble Kays  :D

Lol.. So I can now say to myself.. I used your "Mongol" mod... :D

Yeah, call it a Hun or Mongol mod  :D  Infact, thats what i said in the original development thread
I'll make a Hun/Mongol texture and see how it is. I think i'll use Japanese models as a basis, then give them "barbaric" textures smile (Oh the Huns and Mongols came from the same area, so i think i'll just call it a Hun mod. That is, if i make it   wink )

Although now i realise the proper name is infact the Mongol Mod.  :) Looks like its winning the tribe mod poll  :yourock:

Hey
I'd love to see a Roman Mod.
I think that'd be pretty cool.
You know there was the spear mod, where ur soldiers can have spears?
what about doing a centurion mod thing, so the soldiers have huge legionnaire's shields and large pikes or spears.
That'd be awesome.
:D

Flix said:
what about doing a centurion mod thing, so the soldiers have huge legionnaire's shields and large pikes or spears.

sorry to crush ya, but roman shields are impossible. there are no models to work from. so i could change the armour texture to makle it more realistic, but the shield thing is pretty much impossible unless you raid lionhead ( :woot) for their elusive BWM file maker.

by the way, spears are possible. so if i can make time above this TON of schoolwork, ill make it.

because thats what kayssplace is all about; making dreeeeeams a reality.

Ahh yeah :(
damn
Thats really disappointing, but oh well, life goes on 'ey?

That'd be sweet if you could make a spear mod though.
I look forward to hearing more about it mate.
thanks x

hey
would it ever be possible to do a purple recolour for the greeks?
just changing the red on all the greek stuff to purple?
but not like, girlie purple.
i mean royal purple
like the SPQR colour.
cheers x

darn shultz, youve come to the right place!! follow this link.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/index.php?action=file&id=701

follow the instructions to install that mod. then play the game as a good god.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for the spear mod, its easy. just follow these instructions (may not work if you have vista) -

1)download the unstuffer tool. youll be told how to use this in the file.
2)go to the unstuffed folder, go to data, art, models, and select the file called "m_greekspearc.bwm".
3)copy it to the desktop or something. anywhere will do.
4)rename it "m_newgreeksword.bwm"
5)paste the renamed file into the black and white 2 folder, data, art, models. there will be nothing in the folder.
6) start up the game. you dont need to start a new game for this to work, itll work on a saved game as well.
7) to uninstall, just delete the file.
hope this helps.

Back