tiger

rangersteve

Elder
Sorry if this has been discussed before but i cant find it. 

I have the tiger code.  I did the stupid send it to ea thing, I haven't heard back.  How long does it take?  Is there another site that actually works?

I think they screwed up with this.

Check your email again. :)

wdf? i hear alot about this geting the tiger by this email bluh bluh bluh.....i got mine in the dvd cd the came with the collectors edition but then again im in australia and i heard u guys got ur bw2 in 4 cds were i got mine in 1 :)

If you pre-ordered the CD version then EA Games was suppose to mail it to you. Something they've been very slow at.

oh thats to bad but yeah y pre-order when i went to the shop there was about 500 coppies left and no one looking at the game.

Well, I know of two places that sell the B&W2 Collector's edition, which comes with the Tiger (at the expense of an extra £5 for me at the time...) as an extra. HMV and GAMES. They both have it... and, I don't think anyone's much seen or noticed the game yet (certainly no commercials on TV or posters lurking about in shop windows  ???) other than the previous fans of B&W.

wow although £5 more aint exactly a lot theyre still robbing u blind you can get the tiger free if u look hard enough on the net now, on my opinion that counts as daylight robbery its like charging £15 for a bnw1 creature unlocker disc and the unlockers are free and the thing dont even come close to part of a game so  that collecters edition disturbs me :blues:

lol, I wasn't robbed blind... but before I found teh tiger for free, I had already bought the game.  :upside

Doesn't bother me anyway, I prefer the look of the black cover art instead of the white one.  :laugh2 and... I liked watching the extra bonus disk anyway, even if I couldn't play B&W2 (soon though, very soon  ???), that worked fine.

Back