Resource icon

Tiger Game Save 1.0.0

Slight update.
Now I have totally transferred to Vista64 the files in the download can eaily be added to an existing game.
Just copy the files from the downloaded "profiles" folder into your installed "profiles" folder and do the same for the other folders.
Next time you start B&W2....
Esc and Change the profile select Tiger and way you go.
Personally I would skip this tutorial land ,but you have a brand new Tiger on Vista that works

..hmm its good that i can get the tiger but when i continue or load a saved game it just freezes my game .. but when i click new game it doesnt freeze but the tiger aint there..

Thanks but I did it to get a Tiger for myself first .
Then gave it away to others.

You should change the file description to what it says in your readme. It starts you off AFTER creature selection on the 3rd level after all the tutorial islands (Bronze scrolls).

I don't remember the exact wording but most seem  to get along fine.
If you post the exact wording needed in Standard English, then I would be glad to change the text.
Sometimes the  in head translation doesn't  quite work for native English speakers.

I know it's a necro but thanks a lot for this, just bought collectors edition and was annoyed that the original unlock wouldn't work.

Ah seems I cannot edit my post, anyways I may have spoken too soon, after I did what was stated in the readme and after that didn't work I tried to merge with my own profile and other various methods, none of which worked.

Basically I just bought the game as I lost my old one and now have a new PC, I can play fine on my old profile and load games etc, however whenever I try it with your profile or your saves it instantly crashes whenever I click load game or continue, sorry to bring this back up, any help would be great. Thanks!

This unlocker worked for me when I used this fix. However, if you're not comfortable messing with the registry, I would avoid this method. If you follow the instructions, you shouldn't mess up, but there's always a chance.

I don't know how to fix the issue with this save game, though. :sorry Hopefully someone else can help you.

Tingey said:
Ah seems I cannot edit my post,

Try hitting this on your post, then you should be able to edit it, if your post was recent enough:

Just a quick note for all users including upto W8.1

You only really need 2 files from this upload..............

Just move the Tiger profile from the download to the existing profile folder. Do the same with the creature mind.
Change profile next time you start the game.
Job done.

Back