Things you miss...

Keiran

Well I just wanted to create a topic about things you miss in BW2 that is found in BW1 or CI.

What I mostly miss if having the Food and Wood miracles. I know it's not really a big deal but to me it sorta was because Wood and Food miracles made me go more into the game and yeah :D. OH and another thing is the Skirmish mode and the online mode.  :D :p

Now you post what you miss.

the use for ur creature... you absolutley do not need your creature for anything.. it was impossible without ur creature in b&w1..  thats what i miss

Zackers14 said:
the use for ur creature... you absolutley do not need your creature for anything.. it was impossible without ur creature in b&w1..  thats what i miss
Ditto.  Oh boy, the amount of things I could list in this thread could go on for quite a while, but let me see if I can shrink it down some...
  • Variety of Creatures
  • The Belief and Impressiveness System
  • The funky things our buggy creatures used to get up to.  They were definately more like pets in the first game
  • The extra Miracles
  • The ability to fight other gods (fixed in the BOTG expansion to be fair)
  • More side-quests

That should do for now :yes .

The thing I miss:

The temple,you could go inside and it looked so cool when you took over a town it grew bigger, and it would start to curve once you got evil.

Thats it for me =)

i do miss mega blast but meteor (kinda) makes up for it, i miss the tatooing for creatures (but thats not a big deal) and i do miss the original creature height but you can mod that

Just thinking about this earlier.

I miss the dancing and story telling the creature used to do. if you watched the story telling carfully sometimes you'll see him telling of things he's done or have happened to him.

I haven't really managed to play BW2, what with an adaquate computer and little to no time :/.

But I do miss the fact that when BW1 came out, it was so original and different. Despite all the new and original things they have in BW2 it's not the same.

fenton_pat said:
Variety of Creatures
Heh, in BOTG they made the turtle, and that took their team four whole months. The creatures in BAW2 are so advanced there's not enough time or room to make them have a BW-like ai, or have many. The tiger is the same as the lion as well, just with a few alterations to the mesh. Ah well, their great graphics mean that you can use new skins to make creatures look completely different, so I suppose that makes it not so bad.

One shot miracles. It was so great when you had next to no power and you found a miracle you really needed. I also miss the variety of creatures as well. But the thing I miss the most is storyline. Yeah, I said it.

i miss how impressive it was when your creature did a miracle, it was impressive and cool because you knew that you went through the trouble of teacching him.

but now its no longer impressive to me because theres only four for him to learn and you buy them not teach them :(

and in the first it felt like they were little kids that needed guidance through thier lives, now their almost like adult creatures to begin with :(

Back