The suffering.

Unoman

The suffering's almost over! Just one week left till BW2 comes out. Rejoice!!! :yourock: :yourock:

Meh, it's hardly a suffering due to anticipation, but rather, whether or not the game will work straight out of the box, or even if the patch they've supposedly got already will even fix the glitches, if there are any.  Hell, it's all that for me, plus the hassle of getting WinXP, plus the hassle of getting the patches if the game doesn't work (and considering I'm still not net-accessible at home, that'll be a treat  :rolleyes). 

Imagine if they all ship with errors on disc

I cant wait any longer.
they could of released it on the first.

i bet the korean people are most probably finished or on the last land or near.

I can wait...Infact I am getting AoE3 before BW2. The thing is BW2 will probably be marked down faster than AoE3 and I may as well get the more expensive one for my birthday.

cool ive seen some pics of aoe3 and it rocks but unfourtanely i cant get it, i was too excited for baw2

I donno... BW2 is pretty cool, but aoe3.. hmm....

I've always been a fan of the aoe series... ah! too hard to decide!

aoe3 or bnw2 well what do u think i have been a fan of aeo but than black and white 2
rocks and is much better than aoe3 well i dunno i havent check out aoe3 i might get it next week
but ill be to busy playing bnw2 that i wont be bothering getting aoe3 out of the package.

I've decided bw2... cuz you can get the rts part in it too... :woot
you really dont get to play god with aoe... :no

but out of bw1 and the aoe series i enjoyed bw1 a lot more.... aoe only lasts so long... BW forever

The game interface on BW was so much better than any other rts game.  :yes I got used to it and all the others felt limiting after BW.  I also liked the Creature Fighting alot, it was just like a game in itself. I hope my Creature in BW2 will be as easy to train for fighting.

Ohhhh what a situation I'm in. I have merely 20 minutes to wait til i get B&W2 and i feel like i'm going to explode!!! :bomb I'm so darn excited, I've read like every single thing on kayssplace.com about it and it looks FRIGGIN' AWESOME. I can't waaaaiiiit!!! :woot

edit: YES IT IS MINE!!! but before i play it i have to wait like a half hour to download the 100mb patch...*sigh* :(

Back