The new miracles

blaugeistwachter

I don't think I've seen this mentioned anywhere yet.
But the new miracles are

Life- the throw and pour function much like the healing miracle just with a much shorter time on the pour.  It's a very bright white effect with swirling whisps,  if you use it on dead villagers it returns them to life, if you use it on undead armies that are attacking you it instantly makes them go away in a puff of purple smoke.    And here's the odd one..  if you use it on your village stores it will instantly fill the food and ore stores so long as you had at least 1 food and 1 ore in there...    So good gods no longer need feilds or mines apparently. <,<;

Verdant- same throw and pour deal as life really.  it's a green pile of short little springs from the ground.  when you use it it creates a flock of animals in the spot it hits(pigs, rabbits, cows, sheep.  all the same species but it randomly picks wich one it does when you cast)  If you use it on the enemy soldiers it will turn the entire platoon into bunnies(ect)  perminantly... 

Magma - it functions alot like the meteor miracles throw and pour, as in you draw a line for the pour and then a few seconds later it erupts out.  The magma basicly oozes out from one very hot spot where you dropped it, and will seep over the land for a good minute or so, if you put it on a slope it'll get further.  it ofcourse burns everything it touches, and can be easily diverted using the water miracle.

Death- I haven't baught this one yet =/  but it says that it creates a limited time undead army (but I'm sure there's more to it like the life miracle wich simply says it revives people)

Master miracle mode - This isn't actually a miracle itself, but what it does is it nearly halves the mana cost on all your miracles BUT makes it so they'll do things to your own people.  As in, your fire will now burn your own villagers, Verdant will now turn your own villagers to animals aswell (oopsy....) Life, heal, and water are still safe though.

Anyway if anyone else knows more about the death miracle that'd be nice.  I'm a goody goody god so yeah... it'll be a bit before I get the death one.

there's also a few new buildings in botg but I'm tired.

Nice write up blaugeistwachter, I've added it to the FAQs.  :yes

http://www.bwfiles.com/faqs/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=146

I beat the game last night (you get absurd amounts of tribute for each level in botg, I ended the last level with 1,600,000)  and baught the death miracle.
it's basicly a dark purple cloud when you drop or pour it it just makes skeleton soldiers (who run rather fast)  then they just kind of die on their own after a bit.        it seems like if you pour or toss it on a cluster of people (yours or the enemies) it'll make more skeleton soldiers, but not prolong their lifespan.         
I actually don't like the death miracle all that much ;p

I do really like the blacksmith buildings though where if you build 10 of them you can make a max-level army right at creation (being a good god I'd never even seen a max level army before XD)

I wasn't aware that you could beat BOTG the early lands were easy enough but how did you beat the bonus land ??
The last atack wave on L18 had over 2000 undead eilte troops.  The lazers and lava could only just cope after a re-start or 2.
I thought the game was open ended ...

Back