Resource icon

The End 1.0.0

i sorta made my own maps how do u put them on the site?

You do not need any of the tools just to make scripts, but they will make your life much, much easier. And you DO need to at least know what all the lines do.

To submit a file, go to the downloads section and click the link at the top, "Submit a File."

thx!! Uh lines yea lol.how do u know what everything means?Can u make an End LND or some name thats all grass?

do u know all the name of stuff to add?cuz im working on a realy great map.

There is an HTML file in the downloads section with all of the commands, though it is easier to either chop up an earlier map or use Express Map Editor. http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=218 If you have trouble coding or remembering commands I imagine going without Express could be an issue, though feasible; :p Certainly tedious. I have managed to learn the language more or less by heart and just need to scan old maps of mine if I get a bit rusty to brush up on everything.

if you need help, write me (or Okapi?) a message, dont use this thread ;)

Yeah, that'd probably be the way to go (messaging us), or else asking in the Modding & Scripting fora, not here. Although, since we are for the most part the only ones mapping any more the first option is less disturbing to other users, though the latter can help future mappers with the same questions.

question? on land 2 (which im done, but want lots of stuff at land 3 cuz its hard to me)I did a test run and went back to land 2 to send more stuff(LOL),but on my test run i send not many but a few blueprints(Scuffolds)in the vortex and didn't show up in land 3(maybe went flying out of the vortex and into the ocean is what i think).Is it cuz I didn't have enouh blueprints(Scuffolds)?cuz it just isnt showin up.Well also another ? Is minas going to write a script or not?(NOT in a rude way)Are u Okapidragon going to make a all grass "The END" LND(landscape)?And are u going to make something new which i could help with?Sorry to bug u though just a lot on my mind is just all lol!!!!!!!!!

I can answer the scaffold/vortex question.  :)
A lot of times when you send stuff through the vortex it doesn't come out in other land.
The first time I went to land 3 I brought a scaffold and it didn't show up - I, too, thought it must have gone in the water or something.
So, every time after that I didn't bring any (I would suggest just bringing more next time you go to land three - not do as I did  :p ).
And, I think that there is way to add the stuff, that should have shown up, into the vortex by altering the "Vortex.txt" script.
If you find land three a hard one then try reading these tutorials:    :;):
http://www.bwfiles.com/faqs/index.php?action=file&id=173
http://www.bwfiles.com/faqs/index.php?action=file&id=134

Very ocassionally some scaffolds will make it through the Vortexes. But in my experience it happens so infrequently that it's not worth making extra scaffolds just to throw in. You should throw any in that are already made though just incase they happen to materialize. That's what I do.

Back