The curse...

Kati

I wonder how many times this has been asked.

I took over one of the villages with a wonder that powers Nemisis' curse, and yet its portion of the curse continues. I ended up destroying the wonder, but even that proved impossible... its imprint on the ground won't go away, and the villagers keep on trying to rebuild it.

Ideas..? stories..? help?

Thank you

You see, I thought so, except that my creature kept on shrinking. He can't even hold a child any more.

Have you patched the game to at least V1.10? Ideally, you should be on patch V1.20 which includes everything  in the previous patch.

This is a problem with the original game.

Bad news is that even once you've patched the game, any creature you had on Land 5 from before patching will still be cursed.  The patch only fixes creatures that come to the Land after patching.

If you want to keep your current creature and fix him up after patching, you'll have to effectively use a cheat program to reset his alignment and size back to roughly what it was.

Might I suggest such cheat tools as Cache's Cheats or the CreatureStats program which I think will also let you tweak your creature's height and alignment among other things.

After a recent glitched attempt, this run I am doing has been on 1.2 only.

The programs will be helpful though... thank you. He is eating children at the very least, but I don't know if I had just tried to feed him one on the verge of adult hood or not. Another go will probably convince me whether or not he is growing again. When going into his den... he actually gets bigger. The tibertan village with the wonder that shrinks him was my first target and was very easy to capture....

._.

again though, thank you!

Back