The Calm before the Storm

Adalonus

Anyone else notice how there is NOTHING has been going on about B&W2.... I mean... beyond a a few pictures here and there.  No new previews, no new trailers, no.... well... you get the idea.

I'm dying from boredom here and black and white 2 was keeping me sane... but now...  :shocked

They are doing this on purpose... stupid marketing

.... btw.... for me... it is officially 5 days, 11hrs, 56 min, and 58 seconds untill bw2

yea im bored aswell they could of released it a bit more early like today the 1st or the 3rd or 2nd or somet like that.
but we will just have to be patient its only 5 days.

I disagree. There are like 5 new things every day now.

Just a few:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/654/654547p1.html
http://www.lionhead.com/bw2/downloads.html
http://www.bwfiles.com/files/filedriver.php?action=file&id=528
http://media.pc.ign.com/media/016/016987/vids_1.html

has anyone noticed that almost all the bw2 boards (on other websites as well) that since it was a week before it was going to come out that everyone has stopped posting?

First of all... WOOT! Group change.. no longer a newb!

and in response... ya.... i'm finding there is less and less to say as it is.... so i started the food fight... but anyway, people have run out of thing to say... "what are you going to be?" can only last so long.

No one has the game... not many have played it... theres very little left to talk about

"this is going to be a great game!"... ya.. everyone knows... meh.. this is why its the 'calm before the storm'... soon people are going to have all kinds of new pics, spoilers, questions on the game, etc...

cant wait till i get it cuz i'll pull an all-nighter! MIDNIGHT RUNS FOREVER!!!  :alc

Ah! double post! my bad... but i just realized.. it comes out October 4th for me! AH!

2hrs... 27 min.. till october 4th!

*breathing getting shallow/quickening*

*passing out*

Anyone know what day it comes out in Australia? Shalquar? (still visits?)

Its just were normally a little behind most other countries when it comes to new games.  ???

adonalus dont you forget to tell us about it and post some piccys plz or email me 
at  jamescookemusic@btinternet.com

Ah!.. its out.. but must... get .... AH! need better shipping...! i'm gettin it soon

BAH! double post again... but... this is necessary

So i decided i couldnt wait.... putting BW2 on hold at a store... going down and gettin it tomorrow.... but... i'm afraid of my grades... they might drop a bit.  ugh.... taking english 11 again.... and i missed like 3 weeks cuz i broke my leg and had to get surgery so i'm failing it.  i gotta get that stuff done... i fear what bw2 will do to me

I am going to get it tomorrow i was supposed to pick it up today but EB games never called if they dont call ill go tomorrow i dont care if they call us a nerd because i mean its B&W~

i think they will understand zackers.
i mean who wouldnt its blakc and white 2 lol they wont call you a nerd if they do than there a nerd because they dont like bnw2.

I'm kinda nerdy sometimes yet everyone in my highscool knows me.....I am a fresmen too. Yet I've only rembered 4 peoples names. And at least 40 people use my nick name daily.lol. And not as insult either.

Heh, being a 'nerd' is a point of pride for me, because it was a choice.  The attitude of North American culture toward professional and school sports seems elevated to the status of hero worship, quite possibly as a means of coping within a society in which without sports and sports-heroes to fawn over, they would lose their sense of self-identity, or at the very least, discover indirectly that they are lacking in ego - lacking a sense of self.  Sports are to some what the village's militia is for wilderness tribes; rather than a martially unskilled villager making spears and axes for the tribe's warriors to wield, they buy team jerseys, jacket, hats, equipment.

Nerdiness was a logical step away from such things - I needn't draw my sense of self through the accomplishments of some other person on a pedestal.  I'm a fan of the imaginative, and the outlandish.  A fan of literature, not numbers and logic and code.  I'm no geek.  Geeks are what I revile, along with jocks (though the 'traditional' jock is no longer culturally viable).  Either could have been a choice, but tech savvy and math, and sports and team/collective identity were never really priorities of mine.

I'm far too much of a daydreamer to be anything but a nerd.  Geeks... they're the scary ones!  :p

Back