The best B&W game.

Which has been the best B&W game made so far?

• Black & White

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Black & White: Creature Isle

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Black & White 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black & White 2: Battle of the Gods

• I haven't acctually played them, I just hang on this site because I'm the biggest loser.

• Total voters
Yough one this.  While the sequel had many great things about it and BOTG fixed one or two of it's gaping problems (poor enemy AI for one), I'm gonna have to go with the original Black and White.  To this day, nothing has beaten it for replay value (even if it was buggy and a little short).

BW1 FTW

Great game.

It was so original and everyone liked it.. I was looking back and the origina designs (way back in 1999) looked fantastic for its time.

:)

I like the Black&White Game "CreatureIsle". This game is good for Scripting, have the creatures Croco and Chicken, and i have 1 Mod (StormyMod) for CI.
My Atlantismod is working.

I have to say CI, just for the freedom of movement and the game seems longer.
I will probably change my mind once I get B&W 2, a friend of mine is playing it and he thinks it is much better and cleaner and looks better than both black and White and Creature Island

bw 2 fo life fo sho

lol but ya bw2 rox!!! i have beaten and replayed it 3-4 times now the only i dun like is that my creatures are bald :( :(  :(  :p

black and white 2 has no need for a creature so you can do what you want whyll on baw1 you have to train your creature and also on baw2 youcan not teach your creature miracles

Black and White 1

B&W1 original even though brocken has more than any other B&W spin off.

I think bw1 was the best can't say why but it was intersting playing in it and it was fun to train the creature despite it was sometimes tiring

lionhead studios  tryed to up the anti on black and white 2 but only truly accomplished that in graphics id like to mesh bw2 grafix with bw1 concept and story that would be really exellent

b&w1 DUDES. Even though it had 5 levels it was damn hard to get to them. it took me 10 days to get off the 3rd island. Its so much better and i like the old creatures and the way the town system worked.

Yeah, Black and White 1 started everything blah blah blah, but the first one of those games I've ever played was Creature Island.

Y'see, I installed Black and White 1 and it didn't work. I installed Creature Isle and it did work because B&W1 was on the computer. I played, got stuck with a dumb ape, and learned the true meaning of power. And responiblity.

And now for something completly different.
http://steamsteamlol.ytmnd.com/

Back